WHAT !

Meanwhile :

"Arghhh, the photoshoot took so long. I hope Kasamatsu-senpai won't kick me for being late. After all, I have a solid reason for being late"

A guy who's wearing a grey blazer and pants, which seems like an outsider school uniform, was walking around Rakuzan. He definitely don't know the location of the place that he was aiming to go. He was mindlessly walking around the school but end up getting lost. He thought Kaijo is already big but Rakuzan's is just, way enormous than what he expected. Well, it is one of the most prestigious school in Japan after all.

"At this rate, I might actually won't even be able to join even at the second half of the game"

He's now currently walking around like a mouse trying to walk out from a dead maze. He wanted to call any of his teammates but they might not answer him because looking by the clock, the game has already started long time ago and still ongoing. Sighing, he just go wherever his legs brought him to.

Later he knew, he saw a gym bag with a light pink slings in the middle of walking area, near the lockers. He was startled at how the bag is just there, looking alone as if the owner purposely put it there without any particular reasons. However, there's something about the bag that made it seem familiar to him. Have I really seen this bag before ? But if I did, where and when ?

Curiosity take over him so he decided to take a look at the out-of-nowhere bag. When he looked closely, he saw printed letters in gold ; S&S, located somewhere near at one corner of the bag. It seems like it's someone's initial or something but then, he remembered how he had seen those letters somewhere before. Who is the owner of this bag ? Why does everything seems so familiar ?

~~

"Sakurachii, can I ask you something ?"

"Yes Ryou-chan, what is it ?"

"What does the S&S letters stands for ? I saw those letters from your bag"

"Oooh, you baka Ryou-chan, can't you tell ? It's Sakurai and Seijuro. I don't really like the family name that much so I just put both onii-chan's and my initial onto it"

"Ahhhh, why you calling me baka~su"

"Ahahahaha, I like this side of you. So remember to not change it okay ?"

"You got it Sakurachii"

~•

"Now I remember ! This bag belongs to Sakurachii. But Rakuzan is Akashichii's school, what is this bag doing here ?"

Kise was even more confuse with the bag. It seems weird for him to just see the bag lying down on the floor without anyone trying to pick it up. Let alone that he knew who's the real owner of the bag is, it makes him wonder if she's somewhere near the area. He looked around the locker area and found only a place that's possible for a person to come in, the girl's toilet. But he find it odd at how the door of the toilet was closed from the outside and it looks like the inside was dark as if people don't use that toilet anymore.

However, his insticts tells him that there's something inside the toilet. Neglecting the gender sign, Kise decided to open the door of the toilet and open up the lights. Everything seems fine and clean, looks like nothing is wrong with the toilet at all. His instincts becomes even stronger when he came into the toilet, as if telling him that there's something there than just a mere toilet. Following whatever his guts told him to, he stopped in front of a stall that seems to be blocked from the outside. All the other stalls were fine except for that one.

Not just that, as he already open up the lights he saw a shadow beneath the stall and that shadow seems to belong to a person. Without a split second, he opened the stall's door while praying in his heart about not getting any attacks from the person inside the stall. The moment he opened the door, he saw a body. A pale looking body with eyes closed, hair that's pink in lighter shade lying all over the body. A body that belongs to the person so dearest to his heart.