Helpless

~~

"Arigato Nana-chan for helping me"

"No need to thank me, that's what friends do right?"

"Well, I usually hang out with Sousuke and Rin so if you consider me a friend..Does that mean I get to hang out with you too?"

"Of course !"

From that day onwards, Sakurai always walk together with Nana-chan or her full name, Luna Nanahoshi. Before Luna, Sakurai only had two friends that she always sticks to which were Rin and Sousuke. Well, she still hang out with them even when she befriended Luna. But, she doesn't know that the so-called friendship with Luna would turns out to be a disaster towards the end.

To tell you a glimpse of it, one fine day, Sakurai was rushing to look for Luna. She was planning to apologise to her about the competition but at the same time, she wanted to bid her goodbye before her transfer to Teikou. She went from classroom to the pool, the canteen and Luna was nowhere to be found. However, she remembered the usual spot where they always go which they called it as the 'Secret Place' as no one actually go there often and that place is at the school garden.

Behind the flowers, there's a big cherry blossom tree that gives shades to the people who sits under it. As that place is a memorable spot for both Sakura and Luna, so she decided to find Luna there. However, she was shocked when she saw a group of students, surprisingly the gang who always bullied her, were eating under that tree.

She even saw Luna laughing and sitting in the circle with them

She even saw Luna laughing and sitting in the circle with them. She was afraid at first to interrupt their break but her heart crumpled when she heard..

"Eh, Luna. Why aren't you with the pink hair kid ? Or should I say, the loser ?"

"Why are you asking me such question ? It's obvious that I only want to be close to her because of Rin-kun"

"But, Rin-san left to Australia already right ?"

"Yes and that's why I don't need to stay close to that loser anymore. She annoys me a lot"

"Wow, you're really good in acting aren't you Nanahoshi ?"

"What should I say, she deserves to be alone. I mean like, she doesn't have any other people that she consider as friends besides me"

"Hahahaha, you're quite the mischievous one aren't you Luna ?"

"What can I say, she's a brat that needs to get loss from my sight. I don't need her anymore because Rin-kun is not here anymore"

Those words, Sakurai can't believe that the one that's saying those words was Luna. All the time that she spent with Luna, the memories they made together, were all fake. Sakurai was just a toy for Luna just like what the gang always do to the others too. She really couldn't accept the fact that the person which she trusted the most, were the one backstabbing her all along. What happened after the competition was hard enough for her but this...