Season 20: 1# Packing Up For The Next Day

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Simon: So, tomorrow you'll go to Norfolk Island, right?

Brad: Yes.

Selena: So what do you want us to do?

Simon: Go to the University of Sydney, they'll tell you guys about the activities you'll do in Norfolk Island. Aren will take you there.

Zoe: Oh, I thought you're going to assign us to do something. You know, our missions?

Simon: I'll tell you when there are any missions. For now, you should all go to the university.

Brad: Got it, let's go.

Corbyn: You guys are going to university?

Wendy: Yeah, why? Did you take entrance exams or something?

Corbyn: I did, to the University of Sydney. They put me with the 1st years.

Devan, Shawn, Rena, Bindi, Brent, Bea, Reece, George, Blake, Danna, Caleb, Harvey, Bailee, Eva, Camila: We are first years.

Corbyn: I mean, what are 1st years like?

Brad: 1st years are new to the university or are younger than other university students. Most of them belong to the research course, like us. They are usually in their late teens to early 20s.

Corbyn: Interesting. What are the older years like?

Connor: 2nd years, like Calum, Justin, Collins, Troye, Luke, Niall, Michael, Wendy, Harry, Nia, Brad, me, Dominic, Ashley, Alan, Alex, Sierra, Crystal, Aurora, Caspar, Julia and Camila are experienced and are willing to help 1st years. They are mostly in their mid-late 20s.

Brad: And 3rd years are in their late 20s, they are intimidating.

Aren: Guys, let's go.

We went to the train station with the other heroes in training. Jenny, Sung Mi and Audrey also got their amulets but not Selena. But she went on with it. We sat on our seats in the train as we're off to university.

Corbyn: I wonder what it's like in the University of Sydney.

Luke: Kind of similar to high school but you get to be assigned to courses. All of us are in the research course.

Corbyn: What kind of things do you guys do research about?

Bailee: Natural Sciences. About animals, microbes, fungi and plants. We do a lot of these things.

Corbyn: What about the kids?

Robert: We go to a normal secondary school. But if there's something important to do in university, we would go with them.

Zoe: Like right now.

Luke: Don't worry, I contacted their school about their camp to Norfolk Island. They said that they are also assigning a camping trip there too.

Corbyn: Cool.

We soon arrived at Sydney Uni. We went out of the train and into the building. Prof. Baxter is waiting for us there. He is glad we made it.

Prof. Baxter: Guys, thank goodness you lot are here. We are having an assembly about camping along with Norwest Christian College. We had to wait for you, but I'm glad you made it.

Brad: Us too.

Prof. Baxter: Anyways, you got to go to the auditorium, the kids will come with me. With the other kids from Norwest.

While me and my friends went to the auditorium, the kids followed Prof. Baxter. The meeting hasn't started yet, which is good because we won't have to miss anything. The head, Mr. Hawkins is happy we're here.

Mr. Hawkins: There you guys are, the top students of University and are part of the research course. Mr. Calum Thomas Hood, Mr. Justin Drew Bieber, Mr. Devan Key, Mr. Collins Joseph Key, Mr. Troye Sivan Mellet, Mr. Luke Robert Hemmings, Mr. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, Mr. Niall James Horan, Mr. Michael Gordon Clifford, Ms. Wendy Huang, Mr. Ashton Fletcher Irwin, Mr. Harry Edward Styles, Ms. Nia Lovelis, Ms. Rena Lovelis, Ms. Bindi Sue Irwin, Mr. Bradley Will Simpson, Mr. Connor Samuel John Ball, Mr. Brent Austin Rivera, Ms. Beatrice Annika Miller, Mr. Kris Wu, Mr. Louis William Tomlinson, Mr. Yao Ming, Mr. James Daniel McVey, Mr. Tristan Oliver Vance Evans, Mr. Dominic Richard Harrison, Ms. Ashley Nicolette Frangipane, Mr. Alan and Alex Stokes, Ms. Sierra Phuong-Thao Deaton, Ms. Crystal Leigh, Mr. Reece Jamie Bibby, Mr. George Stephen Gresley, Mr. Blake Edward Richardson, Ms. Danna Paola Rivera Munguía, Mr. Roman Kemp, Ms. Aurora Aksnes, Mr. Caleb Burton, Mr. Harvey Leigh Cantwell, Mr. Caspar Richard George Lee, Ms. Bailee Madison, Ms. Eva Marisol Gutowski, Ms. Julia Carin Cavasos, Ms. Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao and Ms. Selena Marie Gomez. You lot may sit down.

The end...