Season 16: Chapter 2: The Memorial

Brad's POV

We followed Aaron and Aren throughout the memorial. Consisting of pictures of footage of every Zodiac hero as World War 1 and 2 soldiers. This memorial consists of every previous Zodiac hero during the world wars. This is the purpose of ANZAC day, to honour those who had fallen during the wars. Maybe those from the Vietnam war too.

Aaron: So these are the previous Zodiac Heroes from World War 1 and 2.

James: They look just like us.

Wendy: Even the ladies.

Aren: This is because they're the previous amulet holders.

George: Could it be possible? If we're all spirits taking form of university students.

Aren: Probably. Or maybe they were your great grandparents serving the country and wielding your amulets. But unfortunately died in battle so they passed it on to their children who had served the Korean and Vietnam war. Then they passed it down to your parents but they stopped wielding the amulets in 2012.

Brad: What? The fire of 2012?

Aren: Yeah.

Aaron: Were these guys involved in the fire?

Aren: Along with their parents. Ashton, Nia, Rena, Brent, Bea, Lexi, Kris, James, Tristan, Alan, Alex, Caleb, Sung Mi and Audrey's parents died in that fire.

Aaron: I see.

Sung Mi: Gotta admit, it was the worst case scenario. Audrey and I lost our parents in that fire.

Alan and Alex: Ours too.

James: And mine.

Tristan: And mine.

Ashton: We even lost our dads there too.

Luke: So do you think that these stuff are related to ANZAC Day?

Aren: Only the fallen Zodiac Heroes of World War 1, 2, Korean War and the Vietnam war. These things are related to ANZAC day.

I started wandering around the memorial when all of a sudden, there is something that made me have a mental breakdown. It might be something related to my past. Connor and Luke ran up to me as I broke down.

Connor: Brad, what's wrong? Why are you breaking down?

Brad: I dunno.

Luke: Could it be something here that is related to Brad's past? Like this picture of a British POW that looks just like him?

Connor: The Holocaust? But Brad isn't Jewish.

Luke: No, this was during the Pacific theatre. After the Battle of Singapore and during the death railway.

Connor: Really?

Luke: Yes.

Brad: What?

Connor: We're trying to find out why did you break down here. Does this picture seem familiar with you?

I started thinking about this picture which turns out to be my great grandfather. He was a POW in the Pacific Theatre after serving Great Britain in the Battle of Singapore. He also built the death railway along with his mates. But unfortunately died while building it.

Brad: Yes, it does seem familiar. My great grandfather once served Great Britain during the Pacific War. He was a POW but died while building the death railway along with many others who died during the process.

Connor: I didn't know you would know it.

Luke: So do I.

Brad: We learnt history during secondary school. I kept this knowledge since then. As well as everyone else's.

Connor: Then why did you break down here?

Brad: This picture almost defines my past. But with anyone mentioning the fire, it's horrible. Me and my entire family were there. I know someone started the fire, I swear.

Luke: Who could it be?

Brad: Maybe it was because of the bushfire season during that time. Let's go find the others.

Connor: Why he doesn't want to reveal who started the fire?

Luke: I dunno. Let's go find the others.

Connor, Luke and I went up to the others who were gathered alongside Aren and Aaron. They had just been hyped for ANZAC day, but with no dawn services.

Aren: Alright, are we ready to go?

Everyone: Yes!

Aren: Aaron, thank you for letting us look around the memorial.

Aaron: No problem, good luck on your trip back to your headquarters.

We entered the train to head back to headquarters. I was feeling a little better during this time. Alright, now it's time to show you the actual series. See us in Season 17 where we tried to figure out more mysteries.

The end...