Season 20: 1# Packing Up For The Next Day

Brad's POV

We were packing up our backpacks and suitcases for Norfolk Island when something popped up in my mind. I stopped packing for a bit and turned on my laptop to research about Norfolk Island. About the campsite we're going to. There are some results I found confusing.

Connor: Brad, why aren't you packing up your things?

Brad: Connor, there's something off about the campsite we're going to.

Connor: Really?

Brad: I have no idea.

Connor: Just please finish packing.

Brad: Okay.

We finished packing and went downstairs. Everyone else must've packed up too. We were very excited but I was nervous for the trip.

Luke: Brad, why are you nervous?

Brad: What? Nothing, I'm excited for our camp tomorrow too.

Bailee: Are you sure? You look a little nervous. Like you're getting a lung transplant or something.

Brad: Nah, I'm fine. We've gotta head to our headquarters. Maybe there will be another mission before we head to Norfolk Island.

We left our luggages and backpacks in our bedrooms and went inside our storage closet. We then entered headquarters and ran to our common room. It seems like the heroes in training has already packed up. But there is another guy in the common room as well. Aren is also there too.

Brad: Aren, who's that?

Aren: Oh, this is a recent heroes in training graduate, Corbyn Matthew Besson. Corbyn, this is Brad, your team leader.

Corbyn: Him? I was expecting some tall blonde Australian dude.

Aren: Erm... I forgot to tell him that you've replaced Luke. Anyways, Brad replaced the tall blonde dude, Luke for some reason.

Brad: Because I'm powerful and I have psychic connections with everyone. Aren, isn't he one of the jocks from the rival team?

Aren: No, that was Jack and Jonah.

Brad: Okay.

Aren: So, we are already packed for Norfolk Island and I gave the 3 amulets you guys discovered in the remains of the old headquarters.

Corbyn: You mean the Fire of 2012 event? That was 8 years ago.

Aren: Yeah, but these guys have found these 3, Poison, Earth and Day. Poison belongs to you, Corbyn, Earth belongs to Julia and Day belongs to Camila.

Camila: Yes.

Julia: Finally, I got an actual amulet.

Corbyn: I got an amulet.

Brad: Yup, welcome to the team.

Selena: Aw man.

Jenny: You'll get yours someday.

Sung Mi: Yeah.

Just then, our amulets started beeping. It kinda shocked Corbyn because this is his first day as an actual hero. But I decided to calm him.

Brad: Woah, Corbyn. Amulets beep when Sir Simon needs you.

Corbyn: Oh yeah. I didn't know that.

Brad: Then let's go to the meeting room.

We ran to our meeting room where Sir Simon is waiting. I thought it was an emergency but I think he decided to assign us to something before leaving mainland Australia. The heroes in training came with us too.