I merely nod my head and close my eyes snuggling into the blankets and feel her smooth back my hair and kiss my forehead. I drift into a deep dreamless sleep. I wake probably a couple hours later and decide to shower. When I get out I throw on some boy shorts and a tank top then put my hair up in a bun and put my glasses on. I hear a buzz for the front gate and walk over to the intercom.

“Who is it??” I say cheerfully into it

“It’s me, Carson. I really want to talk to you about something”

“Umm alright then…” I reply a bit confused

I open the gate for her an head downstairs to get the door for her. I hear a light knock just as I get to the bottom of the stairs. I open the door to see Carson standing there with a shy smile that quickly changes to a look of lust as her eyes freely roam my body. I blush slightly and cross my arms over my chest, remembering I forgot to put on a bra and its not helping it’s a bit cold in the house.

“Umm..come in” I say stepping away from the door and letting her in

She smiles as she walks in and I close the door behind her. I walk over to the thermostat and turn the heat up. Sheesh, its winter and Jenna has us freezing our asses off. I rub my arms trying to warm myself up and turn my attention back to Carson.

“Oh here, let me take your coat” I say walking back over to her

“Thanks” she says taking it off and handing it to me

I hang it up and look back at her, hugging myself as I nervously shift from my heels to my toes “Soo what’s up Car?”

“Umm I wanted to talk to you about something important”

“Uh sure. Lets go talk in the living room” I say motioning for her to follow me

We sit awkwardly on the couch as she avoids my eyes and looks around the room. I sigh and turn to her, putting my feet on the couch and bring my knees to my chest, hugging them tightly. 

“What do you want to talk about Car?”

“I’m worried about Carly” she says turning to face me

“What do you mean?” 

“She’s been so upset lately an it kills me to see it. I know she doesn’t like me very much because of how things ended between us but I do love her. I’ve loved her since the first moment I saw you holding her in your arms. I saw how much you loved her and I knew I had to love her just as much as you did because she was that important.”