Chapter Twenty Five Good Morning

"Are you lost babygirl?"

"Pfffff no the fuck he didn't." My sister voice rang on the phone. Me her decided to watch 365 together to see the hype and I honestly am bored but I'm enjoying myself a little because I'm spending time with her. It was ten am, Makar was at school and Mrs.Nikiforov was still in his room from what I know. I decided to have the morning to myself because usually i help the maids and butlers with tasks but my sister talk me I to having a me day. On the phone with her though.

"He most definitely did." I took a sip of my juice and yawn a little bit.

"So when can I come visit?" She asked and it took me time to process what she just ask.

"Huh?"

"I said when can I come visit you, I miss you the fuck." She said a little louder now and I giggle telling her to lower her voice because it's still early.

"I don't know I have to check first there's been a lot going on lately but soon though" I said and she put poking her lip out.

"Ugh fine, just been boring here and I miss annoying you." She said and we shared a laugh. I pause hearing faint scream, I look at Lyanna she put her face close to her phone.
"Who was that?"

"I don't know love hold on." I end the call hearing yelling and I open my door looking around. Hearing the a female voice yelling downshifts, I step out closing my bedroom door moving closer to the banister seeing Katia trying to calm someone down. I went downstairs to check it out and see the wife of what's his name? Johnathan? I was half way down the step before the lady lock eyes with me and I saw pure rage.

"YOU!" she pushed katia out her way coming towards me as I stare at her confused, before she took a step closer while her hand was raised I saw another came in view and gripped it. Looking up I saw Mr.Nikiforov with a pissed off looked on his face. He twisted the her arm making her neal down.

"Why the fuck are you in my house most importantly how the fuck did you get pass my gate." He asked before kicking her in the face. I jump I try to moved over but realized his arm was over my shoulder. The women groan holding her face having tears fall and I nudge Mr.Nikiforov but he showed no reaction keeping his eyes on her.

"You killed him." She pointed at us and surprise a little because I didn't know that will happen that fast.

"And? Get the fuck out you testing my patience." He said moving his arm away from me stepping down. I spotted a few guards trying to pull her up off the floor as she kick screaming. I saw Mr.Nikiforov walk over having his hands in his pocket. Then in a split second the tension in the room grew thick all due to the fact she spat in his face. It was dead silence Mr.Nikiforov finally move his right hand from his pocket revealing the gun."drop her." They guards listens and she started freaking out more. Backing up as they move out the way Mr.Nikiforov aim the gun at her.

"She has a child rem-" He fire and I jump covering my ears. My eyes were wide I as I stood there seeing the lifeless body on the floor. I felt my heart beating against my chest staring at him as he wiped his cheek before spitting on the the dead body. He look up at everyone before asking us.

"Who let her pass." It was quiet no one said anything one guard step forward and another shot fired. I jumped again covering my eyes this time scared out my mind. I can't think straight let alone he's unpredictable as fuck right now. I look at katia to see an unfazed expression as she closed her eyes and side. "Clean this shit up ruined my fucking morning move." He yelled pushing pass one of the guards going back up the step. Turn back seeing one easily lifted the female body and the two lifting the dead employee.

"Marya."

"Huh?" I whipped my head around to see lock eyes with Mr.Nikiforov at the top of the steps.

"Mind cooking?" He asked you could tell that he tried to control his smart tone. I slowly nod my head.

"W-what would you like to eat?" I asked and he waved me off walking away.

"Anything your cooking is good." He said before I heard the door closed. I slowly walk down the steps staring at the pool of blood for a while. I felt someone gently grabbed my hand and I look at Katia to see her with a concern look as we both go to the kitchen.

"Take it easy and breathe." I listen to her as she guide me to the counter, I still try to comprehend what just happed in matter of minutes. The fact he can just take someone life without having a second thought send shiver down my spine. Literally anyone can die at anytime in this house. "Make him something easy okay? Sandwich with lemonade for his drink. Small bowl of yogurt and some fruit on top. I don't want you cooking anything in the state you in." She said and I look at her genuinely scared.

"Can't you bring it?" I asked and she shook her head.

"We not trying to piss him off more sweetie we want this day to turn easy okay?" She said and nod my head. "Now I'm going to go clean up. You have everything right?" She ask and I nod my head, Katia pat my back before leaving, I slid over turning on the sink washing my hands, getting ready to make him breakfast.

I took my time making his plate but when I was finished I set everything neatly on the tray before picking it up walking out the kitchen. I make my way to the steps seeing some maids and butlers cleaning the area that the unfortunate event happened. I walked up the step carefully keeping my eyes on the tray so I won't spill or drop anything
Reaching the top of the step I turn right walking down the hall then stop at the second door. I knock before entering to see no one there, I step fully in the room setting the tray down on his bed. His room very big spacious too, everything is neat and organized to a tea. I heard water running and the door crack that, walking over I knock twice on the wall not entering though.

"Your breakfast is here." I said and his head peak out body following after. Mr.Nikiforov was brushing his teeth he had a white shirt on and black dress pants and designer belt with brown church like shoes.

"Thank you."

"You welcome, where are you going?" I asked casually.

"Hm?"

"Well yesterday you said you were going to sleep in." I said and he closed his eyes and nod his head.

"Something popped up, so I'm heading to work." He went back in the bathroom and I heard him rinse his mouth out and the water stop as he came out with a face towel wiping his mouth. He walked pass me going towards his bed grabbing a few things off the table near it. His hair was messy a little it look nice down though. He started to put on a watched looking up at as he do it he looked me up and down.

"Do me a favor." He said walking over looking down at me as I look up at him. He lift my chin up with his thumb and finger tilting my face to the side. "Relaxed and take the day off. I'm picking Makar up from school today and spending time with him. What I need you to do is just enjoy yourself alright?" He said and I nod my head. "Use your words." I squint my eyes at him and he smirk.

"Alright." I said turning around walking out the room closing the door behind me. A weight of anxiety and stress left my shoulder as I started to breathe a bit heavy. I didn't realize I was sorta holding my breath. I walk back to my room closing my door and locking it as I get back in bed the movie was still on I picked up my phone and called my sister. It ring for a couple of moments before she picked up.

"Sup?"

"You wanna hang out today?"