C H A P T E R TWENTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

I posted that story before pocketing my phone and walking out of the room to the first set which was all white with steps. "Hey guys." I said to the dancers with a smile. "How are you all feeling?"

"Good." They said collectively and I nodded just as the girls graced the set, the director and all the necessary parts walking over as well. "We're going to do a quick music run-through." The director told me and I gave him a thumbs up before stepping behind the camera and watching the girls get in their position, the music starting.

I nodded along to the beat and watched the dancers before frowning. They were trying way too damn hard. It wasn't a hard choreo type video.. I waited until the music was cut off before I stepped up. "Hey, quick second." I said, walking up to the dancers. "You guys look super tense, relax, breathe."

I looked across the young faces and saw some of them actually did look nervous. "You guys are here for a reason, no need to be nervous. These steps are suppose to be super chill and relaxed. Flow to the beat, don't jab at it. Okay?"

I patted one of their backs before stepping back behind the camera, letting the director know I was done. This time when they did it, they were more smooth and relaxed which put a smile on my lips. Perfect.

After that section, it was time for individual shots and I was up first. I walked out of the dressing room with my shirt off, my eyebrows raising when I saw Leigh sitting on a motorcycle in a cropped strapless leather top with some leather pants to match. "That's not riding attire." I joked.

Her head raised and she smiled but it quickly fell for some reason as she looked me up and down. "I- your underwear's nice." She blurted out and I looked down to see the hem of my boxers showing.

"Oh," I looked at her oddly as I let out a confused chuckle. "Thanks?" My attention then moved to the director who was explaining to me what we'd be doing. Basically, I was sitting on the motorcycle and she was in front of it facing me. Lots of caressing as she sung, that didn't seem too bad.

I slid onto the bike with ease before looking up and seeing her look everywhere but at me. "I thought I was your love interest, now I feel like a stranger, come on." I grabbed her hands and pulled them to rest on my shoulders. She finally looked at me with a soft laugh, her face heating up as she nodded. "You good?" I asked lowly and she nodded again.

"Yep. We're ready." She said quickly. I scooted forward a bit more to lay my hands on her thighs once she draped her legs over mine.

The director called the count down and the music started at her verse. "You put your hand on my waist, and then you pull me clo.." I heard her breath hitch when I slid my hands up her legs before grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me, her hips almost pressed to mine completely. "B- and I pr.. I forgot to spit out my gum, sorry." She said with a nervous laugh and I pulled back with a knowing smile. But, for her sake, I didn't say anything.

Her makeup people came over and quickly dabbed at the sweat on her forehead, someone holding a napkin for her to spit out the gum. They then stepped back and let us get back into the scene. Let me tone it down a bit before this girl has a stroke..

She started her verse again and I settled on just raising my hands over her waist, letting her pull my head to slightly rest in her neck. Hm, she smelled like cinnamon. You know who else use to smell like cinnamon.. that's crazy.

We took a few takes, some standing and some sitting. She eventually became less nervous as her hands continued running over my shoulders, my back, and into my hair until cut was called. "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" I said and tapped her leg twice before climbing off the motorcycle and helping her as well.