"I never noticed what pretty eyes you have," Dustin smiles, our eyes glued to one another. I smile too, blushing a bit as well.

"Thanks." I let it happen, I analyze the way his face moves closer to mine. The hotness of his breath blowing against my face, having a sweet smell to it.

I nearly faint.

It's not long before our lips connect hotly. It's not passionate, there is no emotion and it's slightly sloppy. I could careless really. And as his tongue darts into my mouth, I pull his body closer to me causing his hands to place themselves on the counter beside me.

Our tongues glide against each other in a most likely disgusting tango, and our bodies push together furiously.

Dustin is a good looking guy, he always has been. That didn't mean I had a crush on him when I was little or anything, but he definitely made his way into my mind ever so often. And now, kissing him, it's as weird as it is amazing. He's an amazing kisser. With the lips of an angel, they make mine feel dull and thin.

A barely audible moan escapes my mouth as he slowly bites my lip - he's so experienced.

Our make out fest ends before I want it to when I hear somebody clear their throat.

I push Dustin away, fixing my hair and outfit before my eyes connect with Colten's. It's weird, too, because they hold an emotion I can't quite put my finger on.

"Colten," I breath, still recovering from my latest physical activity. And let me tell you, it was both very physical and active.

"Nikki," he says with a bored tone. "And Dustin Capri."

"Colten," he smirks, holding a hand up to wave once. "Weird seeing you here."

"I practically live here, Capri," Colten narrows his eyes at his former friend. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to talk to my friends little sister."

"What if I don't let you?"
Dustin crosses his arms over his chest.

"You'll let me when I'm pounding your face in." Colten has gotten exceptionally close to Dustin where they glare at each other, but I step between them.

"Okay," I look up at Colten. "Okay. Let's go talk."

Colten glares at Dustin for a minute longer when I shove his chest a bit to get him moving. I walk ahead of him and outside, luckily no one is out.

I slightly shiver and lean against the brick outer wall, watching the outside light stream on Colten's face.

"What?" I ask, wanting to get straight to the point. It's freezing out here and is like to get back inside and hang out with Dustin some more.

"What?" He questions, incredulously. "What is the question I want to ask you, what the fück were you doing making out with Dustin Capri?"

I roll my eyes. Him and my brother both react the same.

"Why does it matter?" I furrow my eyebrows, smiling bitterly. "And if you're thinking I was going to sleep with him or something I have to admit, you're really stupid."