You Play With Petunia

Today Luke was at work and left fairly early while you were still asleep. He kissed your head before leaving and whispered he'd see you soon.

A few hours later, you were up getting Petunia her breakfast. For some reason she only liked to eat when you were up or when you were eating.

You got her food all set, giving it to her, and then made yours. The two of you had breakfast together. Petunia would look up at you eating her food making you laugh.

After a while, you decided to take her for a walk. You did just that and came back and took a shower. By then it was about lunchtime and you made your lunch sitting on the couch as petunia came up to join you. You rubbed her head eating your food.

Once you were finished you set your food on the table and cuddled with petunia. You pulled a blanket over the two of you, and her back was against your chest and you had your arm around her.

The two of you soon fell asleep taking a nap. You woke up a little while later to someone playing with your hair.

You looked up and it was Luke smiling down at you.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

"Hi Lu. How was work?" You asked.

"Eh usual. But I'm happy to be home. How was your day?"

"Good. Piggy and I had breakfast, went for a walk, ate some lunch, and took a nap. Now you're home." You smiled.

You and Luke cuddled a little longer before you got up and started making dinner.