You Run Into Your Ex

You had been home for a few months now and you announced with Luke to your family and his that you were expecting again, but not just one baby but two.

Luke's parents were watching your little girl while you went to the store with Ash to get some baby clothes while Luke worked.

You and Ash went in a few stores and he bought a few things for the babies. That's when it happened you saw him. Your ex.

You quickly looked away hoping he wouldn't notice but he saw you.

"Y/N wow it's so good to see you. How have you been?" He asked.

"Fine." You said quietly. Seeing him made you nervous because you caught him cheating on you after you were married to him for 8 months.

"Listen I broke things off with her Y/N. I want to be with you. You always made me smile." He said.

"Cool. Is there a reason I should believe you? You cheated on me. Why should I?" You said as your bottom lip quivered.

"Sis I'm calling Luke." Ash said calling Luke up. He was there within ten minutes. That's when your ex's girlfriend came over.

"Y/N can I just say I'm sorry? I didn't mean to break things up between you two." She said.

"Just stop. I'm over it." You said as Luke gently pulled you back by him gently pushing you behind him.

"Leave us alone please. She's moved on and is married and has a family now." Luke said.

Then he turned to you with Ash and you all started walking away from your ex and his girlfriend. Luke knew you were upset so he held your hand locking your fingers together and you held his hand and put your other hand up on his arm as you felt safe that way.