His Ex Tries To Apologize

You were four months pregnant with your baby boy and you were on maternity leave. Your husband Luke was at work and you were home by yourself.

There was a knock on the door and you went and looked through the little peep hole and saw it was Luke's ex.

You didn't answer it at first but then she knocked again.

You opened the door slightly and looked out.

"Yes?" You said.

"Y/N look I'm really sorry. I really just want to make things right between all of us. Please is there anything I can do?" She asked.

"No. And we're okay. Thank you though." You said you were starting to get anxious.

"Please." She said with sad eyes.

"We are okay. Please just leave us alone." You said closing the door and locking it going up to your bedroom. You sat on the floor crying. You heard Luke come home and in but didn't move.

Luke came to find you. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked.

"Y your ex. She c came and tried to apologize but I I told her no." You said panicking and Luke called the boys to come help.

They switched off talking to you helping you calm down and helped you feel better.

A little while later Luke would tickle you and you let your cute snort out when you laughed hard and Luke found it adorable.