College Dorm Floor Mates

Today you were moving into the dorms for your first year of college. You were super nervous, but you were excited to see your friend who was going to be your roommate.

Once you got all the boxes unloaded from your car and up by the door to move in, you decided to move the room around first. So you put your beds by the window. Then your wardrobes up against the wall facing your bed, and you were going to put your desks under your bed once you lofted them.

And when you, and your roommate were about to start lofting your beds, there was a knock on your door, and you turned so see a really cute guy.

"Hey, need some help?" He said.

"Oh sure. Thank you." You smiled.

"Ash, Cal, Mikey, come help." This guy said, and three other guys walked from across the hall. "I'm Luke by the way." He held out his hand.

"I'm Y/N." You said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. So you just need help lofting your bed?" He said.

"Yeah, I already have mine at the height I want it at, so all we need to do is loft it."

"Sounds good." Then Luke and the guys did it within like ten seconds. For some reason you couldn't help but watch him and you found him super cute.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"You're welcome."

You talked to Luke for a bit while the other guys went back across the room. He helped you carry a few of your boxes in.

"So Y/N, are you from here?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I'm like fifteen minutes away, but my parents want me to get a full college experience, so here I am. How about you?" You said.

"I'm from Australia, but I moved to California, but now I'm here." He smiled.

"That's cool. I've always wanted to go to Australia." You said.

"It's a pretty cool place. But it's nice knowing someone who's from here, so now I have someone to show me around town." He nudged you.

"Yeah. I'd be happy to show you around sometime." You smiled.

Then Luke gave you the cutest smile in the world. And you two exchanged numbers so if you were ever going to show Luke around town you could just text him or he could text you.

"Luke! We need your help over here." One of his friends said.

"Coming!" Luke said. "Well, I better get back over there. It was nice meeting you Y/N."

"Nice meeting you too." You replied. Then Luke walked across the hall to his room.