You Meet Him At The Airport

You were a big 5SOS fan and you really wanted to meet the guys. You've never met them before but you heard they were coming to town. So you went to your local airport and waited.

There ended up being a lot of girls there but you got up front somehow. Then it happened. The guys walked out and girls started pushing. You somehow got pushed back towards the back. The guys were signing autographs and getting pictures. You knew you weren't going to get to meet them. You ended up making eye contact with one of his body guards and he gave you a one second look/hand motion. He signed letters to you of which guy you liked. You showed him an "L" and he nodded.

A few seconds later Luke walked over.

"Hey love. I saw you at the front of the line but then you got pushed back. One of my body guards said I was your favorite so I wanted to come say hi." He said giving you a hug.

"Hi Luke." You smiled.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"It's nice to meet you Y/N. You want me to sign something for you? Then we can get a picture?"

You handed him a book and he signed it. He handed it to the other guys and they signed it as well. You got a picture with all of them and individual ones too. You felt like the luckiest girl ever. Luke went last. You got your picture and then you said. "I like your ring Luke." He smiled and started to take it off.

"You want it?" He handed it to you.

"Are you really giving it to me?" You said taking it. He nodded and gave you a hug. Then he had to go. It was the best day ever.