They Ask Him About You In An Interview

Today the guys were going to be interviewed about their new album and you were going to go stand backstage and watch. Fans haven't heard much about you, and that was fine with you. Luke was the only one who made you happy.

So you were waiting backstage and the guys were about to go out. Luke walked over to you and gave you a hug.

"See you after ok? Then we'll go get lunch, just you and me." He kissed your cheek, then they walked out.

You watched the screen as they walked out. Then they all sat down on the couch.

"So guys, how are you?" The interviewer said.

"Great." They all replied.

"Awesome. So to start off how's the album coming?"

"It's great. It's finished. And we can't wait for you all to hear it." Ashton said.

"We kind of wanted to switch it up, so we hope you all like it." Calum said.

"I feel like this is our best one ever." Mikey said.

"We had a lot of fun working on it." Luke said.

"That's great. So Luke. Before we move any further, I have to ask. So who is Y/N?"

"Well," Luke took a deep breath, then said, "she's my girlfriend. We have been dating for almost 3 months now. She's absolutely amazing and so supportive of us. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm so glad to have her in my life."

"She sounds lovely." The interviewer said.

"She is." Luke smiled.

You smiled to yourself because Luke was so cute.

"So guys, what do you think about Y/N?"

"She's awesome." Mikey said.

"I think she's perfect for Luke." Calum said.

"It's so cute, because Luke's so tall and Y/N isn't super tall but it's still cute just seeing her with Luke." Ashton laughed.

"Guys stop." Luke said hiding his face in his hands.

"Luke come on. Don't be nervous. You two are perfect for each other." Mikey said nudging Luke.

Then the guys ended up being interviewed about upcoming tour and a few other things. They also performed a few songs.

It ended up being a great day and you and Luke ended up going to get lunch just like he said you two would.