Luke's Wife Part Two

*months later*

You were showing a bit with your belly and you were making lunch for yourself and Luke.

"Babe lunch is almost ready." You said. You put your sandwiches on plates and got some chips and a drink for each of you. Then Luke walked in.

"Hey beautiful. Thank you. I'm really hungry." He chuckled making you laugh. He came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you tickling your sides on your hips.

"Luke." You laughed. "That tickles please be careful our little one is in my belly." You smiled and he stopped.

"Aww our little peanut." He said and squat down and kissed your belly. You smiled and sighed because you were sad he was going to leave to go on tour.

Both of you walked over to the table and sat down. Luke looked at you. "Are you okay, you seem sad about something."

"Oh I'm not sad I'm just proud of you. You're going to have so much fun on tour." You smiled. "Just don't hurt yourself." You giggled a little.

"Babe I'm not going. We have a little one to prepare for." He smiled taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Are you sure? You will be so great on tour you always do a good job." You smiled. "This has been your dream forever."

"Well now my dream is helping out my beautiful wife and getting ready for our little one." He kissed you gently.

"I guess I can't say no to that." You giggled kissing him back.

"Good." He smiled. You were happy he was going to stay and help you. You really did need help you just didn't want him to have to help all the time but you loved him so much.

"Speaking of the baby we got our envelope with the gender." You smiled you sat with him and opened it.

You both smiled at the paper when you saw it was a baby girl.