Fall In Love

You were in your room just hanging out when you heard Ash and all of his friends downstairs. You thought maybe Luke was there and you found him really cute.

You put a little makeup on and took your hair out of it's messy bun and it was super wavy and cute with beach curls. You threw on yoga pants and a cute top and decided to just go down and get a snack and act like they weren't there.

You went down and into the kitchen and got some water and a bowl of fruit.

"Hey Y/N!" The boys said. You turned to face them.

"Hey guys I didn't know ash was having you all over today." You smiled and took a sip of water seeing Luke.

"Yeah he was bored so he called us." Luke chuckled making you laugh. "Why don't you come hangout with us?" He asked patting the spot next to him.

"Are you sure? You okay with that Ash?" You asked.

"Of course it's cool sis." He said and you went in with your snack and sat next to Luke who proceeded to steal one of your strawberries.

"Luke!" You smiled and playfully nudged him making him laugh.

You talked to the guys for a bit and said you'd be right back. You went and put your stuff in the kitchen and went to your room. A few seconds later you head a knock. It was Luke.

"Hey." You smiled and he walked over to you.

"Hi." He smiled. "Y/N? Can we talk?" He asked and you nodded and went and sat in the window seat you had. He pulled your legs in his lap and rested his hand over them. "I like you. Like I really like you. Can I take you on a date?"

"I I like you too. Yes I'd like that. That sounds really nice." You said and he pulled you in his lap so your legs were around his waist.

He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. You kissed back and in sync with him. You heard Ash walk by and say an "aww."

The guys ended up staying for dinner too and Luke Luke come over and kiss your cheek and behind your ear while you cooked and the guys thought you two were so cute together.