You Meet Him On The Streets

Today you were going to walk around town and go to some of the local shops and boutiques. It was kind of cold outside so you dressed warm and headed out.

You started out going to a few shops but didn't really find anything. Then you decided to go get lunch, then you went to a few more stores.

On your way to your next stop, you heard a bunch of screams come from behind you. You turned to see the one and only Luke Hemmings standing there signing autographs and taking pictures.

At first you were hesitant to go over and talk to him, but then you decided to walk over. Luke noticed you were walking towards him, and he started walking towards you. That surprised you.

"Hi love! How are you?" He said giving you a hug.

"Hi Luke! I'm good. How are you?" You asked.

"I'm great. What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N." You smiled.

"What a lovely name for a beautiful girl." He smiled. "Do you want to get a picture?" You nodded.

Then you took a picture with him, and you even got one of him kissing your cheek.

"Thank you Luke." You smiled.

"Of course love." He said. Then you kind of wrapped your coat around your neck since it was cold, and then you heard Luke say, "Are you cold Y/N?"

"Yeah, a little. But I'm probably heading home soon" you said.

"Oh, well, can I buy you a coffee and we can hangout for a bit and get out of the cold?"

What?! Luke Hemmings wanted to buy you coffee.

"Oh wow. Wait, you want to hangout with me?" You asked.

"I do." He smiled.

"Well, ok. Sure! I'd like that." You smiled. Luke gave you the sweetest smile.

Then the two of you walked to the nearest Starbucks. Some people looked at you like you were the luckiest person ever. But you didn't really pay attention to that. You were with Luke Hemmings!

And then you two walked into Starbucks and got coffee and talked for a little bit.

It felt like you all had been talking for hours, but then one of his security guards walked over.

"Excuse me, but Luke we need to head to the car. You guys have to head to the airport."

"Oh, right. Well, Y/N, before I go, can I get your number and maybe we can hangout sometime."

Now you were really surprised that Luke wanted your number.

"Oh wow, yeah, of course." You said.

Then you gave Luke your number and then you both got up and he gave you one last hug.

"Well, it was nice meeting you love."

"It was nice meeting you too Luke. Thanks again for getting me a coffee." You said.

"Anytime." He said.

Then he walked away. And you were still in shock that you basically spent the rest of your day talking to Luke Hemmings and that he wanted your number.