Fears

It has been a few months now and you were going to lunch with Luke's brothers and mom and dad. You were missing Luke a lot lately since he was at work all day.

They came to get you and then you headed to the restaurant for lunch.

You all sat down and ordered something to drink and then your food.

"So how have things been with you and Luke? Has he been helpful during the pregnancy?" Jack asked.

You nodded "yeah he's been really helpful. He's going to make a great dad." You said.

"That's good. Is he working from home more?" Andy asked you. That's when you broke down.

"Um not much h he's at the studio usually, a and I'm really scared. I miss him so much a and I'm afraid he's going to end up with someone else. That usually keeps me up at night." You said crying wiping away some tears. "I'm sorry I don't mean to cry in front of you all." You said.

Ben rubbed your back. "Hey we're here for you. You're family and Luke would never do that. Have you tried talking to him?" He asked.

You shook your head. "I've only mentioned it when we first started dating, and that's all." You said.

"I'm sorry sweetie I know it can be the hormones. Why don't I call him and see what we can do." Liz said. You nodded letting her call Luke.

*later that night*

You were at the counter making macaroni salad when Luke came in and wrapped his arms around you.

"Hey beautiful." He said kissing your cheek.

"Hi Lu." You said. You turned around to face him.

"So my mum called me. She told me what you were worried about. Baby girl you don't have to worry about that at all. I love you. You're the one I married and the one I'm starting a family with. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you." He said pecking your lips. "Do you trust me?"

You smiled and nodded "I do." You said kissing him back. It turned into a mini make out session. He picked you up and carried you to the couch bridal style turning on Degrassi continuing to kiss you gently. You both had the macaroni salad and pizza for dinner.