A Hard Landing

<Fred>

My eyes teared up as it hit me hard, the realization as I watched myself fall way from the black bear I loved, who was watching me from the cliff.

Eventually it felt like I was floating. I felt peaceful as a small smile swept over my face and I closed my eyes before landing in a dark abyss, like diving into water.

I sat up as I opened my eyes. It was too dark to see as my eyes dilated to see around me. I got up and stumbled, reaching around. It'd been about an hour, I couldn't hold my breath anymore!

I gasped, my eyes wide as I felt a choking sensation, a sharp pain flooded my head.

I screamed in agony as I fell to the ground writhing in pain as tears flooded my eyes. I coughed and checked as I screamed.

The screamed started becoming more muffled, more... like a gurgle.

I started to hear laughing around me as i plunged under again. The pain had numbed as my eyes had dried. Like nothing had happened.

I looked around as i saw memories of my past in the abyss.

I reached out. As I reached they moved away, creeping from me as I tried to reach them.

The pain came again as I finally grasped onto one. It was the memory what had just happened.

As I watched, it wasn't me seeing it, it was a raven. A raven had been watching the whole incident.

I watched myself fall, the tears flying off my face as I fell. At the point I realized. The pain in my head. It wanst from memory loss, a headache, or anything like that.

My body threw me into my mind...to keep me preserved. My head was broke open.

I was bleeding immensely.

The blood that filled the water...

Was black...

--------------
IM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE!
I have been quite busy and struggled to get time to write. Plus my phone not wanting to cooperate and my school computer being returned. I do have my own computer but it's too slow to write on. I thank you all though, I never expected to get the 2k views!!!

I will be writing 2 specials. 1 for the 1k I got before, another for reaching 2k. Comment what you're wanting me to write for the 2k special!!!