Chapter 3

<Nightmare's pov>

After walking in on this adorable blonde bear trying to finish himself, obviously, in a hurry. I figured it'd be fun to help him finish and indeed it was. In fact, it was even better than I'd thought it'd be. Now we were sitting there, panting.

I snickered at the smaller, cute bear before kissing his head which just made him blush a lot more, making him look even cuter. "You about ready to get home gold?" I gave a friendly smile. He nodded as he tried to stand up.

I grabbed him the clothes and gave them to him, the pants didn't fit at all and the shirt was pretty big on him so we just settled on the shirt. It was a shirt of all the nightmares, including me, all standing together holding our weapons seeing as we used to be assassins, luckily the shirt was big enough to cover his member as well, though his tail made so it didn't cover up his ass.

I took his paw as I started walking him out to my car. It was a black sports car, a spoiler on the back which gave off a red glow. I liked my car, it was pretty fast and comfortable so when I got him in the car it was obvious he was happy. I then got in, the seats were set back as I smirked. I asked him where he lived then put it in the GPS.

"Buckle up Gold," he quickly did as told as I got my music playing. Once he was done I pulled out of the alley before speeding off down the street at about 100mph.

It wasn't long before we got there, the house was a bit small but was decorated. I went around and opened the door for the smaller, cute bear before walking him up to his house. He invited me in but I kindly declined.

When he opened the door his friends, Chica, Bonnie, Foxie, and everyone else swarmed around him, asking him questions, hugging him and generally worried for him. Soon Chica stepped out onto the porch. "Thank you, sir, for bringing my boyfriend..."

That word fired at me and hit dead center, worse than any bullet had ever hurt. That adorable bear I fell in love with the moment I saw him was taken but let me do those things for him. Typical, using me to help him finish, it's not like this is the first time. "...back home safely, what you did was amazing and we owe you everything." 

I nodded and walked off back to my car before speeding down the street to my home. I stepped out of the car, closing the door and walking up to my house, well more like mansion. I opened the gold door and shut it behind me before walking to the kitchen and grabbing a beer. I closed my eyes as that word rang through my mind "...boyfriend..."

I couldn't help it, I punched the wall, leaving a gaping hole there before cracking open the beer. I decided to grab 2 cases of 32cans of beer and taking them up to my room. This was going to be a long night and tomorrow a rough day...