Chapter 6 **SMUT**

<gold>
As I peered out of the closet at the nightmare gang leader I start to feel a small pang of guilt. What was I thinking, he'd probably just kill me right then and there!
He was an assassin, he killed all the time. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he started looking in the closet.
I held my breath, scared for dear life.
Then suddenly he stared to....cry? I didn't understand, this man was supposed to be the heartless gang leader of the shadows but he's crying.
He then doubled over and looked at cuts on his arms.
Those weren't from battles...it was self harm. That's when he yelled. I winced but began to leave the closet.  I walked over to him and grabbed his wrist gently.  "Why do you do this to yourself," I spoke, still scared but more so worried, "You're supposed to be the big bad heartless bear. But then I find you crying and find out you do self harm."
From that I earned a low growl he pulled his arm away from me and got up, his eyes were no longer normal, it was the killer instinct driving now. He simple nodded towards the bed as he began to leave.
I was confused but I did as told, then I heard that demonic voice demanding me to go to sleep. Is it bad that I kind like that voice? It did kinda turn me on a bit. But I went to sleep anyways.

**SMUT WARNING!!!**

<Nightmare>

I left the room, I couldn't control myself right now, he was so cute and sweet, he makes me happier than anyone else. I was about to lose it, yeah he's cute and all but he's too fucking cute.

I walk downstairs to my kitchen and grab a case of beers as I begin to drink them. It doesn't help that I'm in my fucking boxers with a raging boner.

I walk into the large living room, sitting on the sofa. It was fairly comfotable, it was a cream color and quite nice looking. Next to it was a corner table where I sat my beers and turned on the TV for sound.

I close my eyes and try to sleep, but in vain. I open my eyes and groan, damn thing is keepin me up. I sit up and sigh. Only one thing to do, he's probably asleep by now... I grab my phone and pull up some porn.

I pull the waist line of my boxers down below my bulge to free myself. I was an astonishing 9", the only real reason anyone ever dated me. I get some lube and rub it on my tip as I watch. It wasn't working...I still had a raging boner but wasn't getting pleassure from the porn as I used to. It's not because I do it so often! I haven't done it in a while.

I shut my phone off and lean back on the couch, closing my eyes as I carressed myself. I imaged my little gold bear walking in with a glass of water. I was stroking myself now. I looked over at Fred as he sat the glass by my empty beer can.

I watch as he kneels in front of me, smiling and moves my hand away, making me smile. Fuck I want him so bad! I groan softly as he licked my tip, my cock growning and twitching.

Soon enough he stared licking up and down my shaft, I closed my eyes as I bit my lip. After a little bit of the torture he started sucking the tip. I couldn't stand it any longer, it was too much, but I wasn't ready yet and I'm sure he wasn't either.

With a deep groan I held back from dominating the small thing. Before I knew it he was deep throating almost half my length. I opened my eyes wide as I looked down at him, he was taking in so much.

I watched as the small thing made his wake to deepthroating my full length, he was gagging madly but that didn't stop him. I put my and on his head, groaning loudly as I pushed my shaft down his throat as much as I could, shooting my thick semen down his throat.

I finish and let him pull back. He coughed a little before kissing me. I lay down and spoon with him on the couch. Damn I wish this were real...

The next morning I wake up, confused I open my eyes to see...