chapter 5

I let out a warning growl as I glared at the two, causing the man to loo back at me only to be slammed against the wall but the throat, the knife point pressed against his groin. Fred ran upstairs, he didn't know where he was going obviously but he wanted to get out of site.

I growl more as I glare at the man who growled back. "Never touch Fred again. Or I will kill you, this..." I ram the sword into his groin causing him to scream. "...is only a warning." I pull the sword out of his groin and toss it on the counter as I dragged him to the door.

I threw him out the door, locking it behind him and calling the police before running upstairs to Fred.

<Fred's POV>

After being attacked by the drunk rabbit from the club and being saved by the hunk of a swat, I ran upstairs. I had no clue where I was going but I just wanted to get away from it, I didn't want to be there, he looked pissed.

I roamed the halls, they were a dark grayish color, the hall lights on, there were pictures all over the walls. They were gory pictures of other nightmare and shadow creatures killing people. There was  shadow Bonnie with the head of a duck.

I eventually found a room, I went inside, inside was filled with images of the shadow bear. I looked at all the pictures, it was pictures of him and him multiple kills. He's killed so many and yet he smiled in every photo as if it weren't even real. That's when I came across the picture of all of them, the nightmare gang. Nobody knew their name but knew the names of them. They were all assassins.

In the front of all of them was the bear, the leader. That was Nightmare Fredbear, the deadliest one.

As I looked at the pictures I noticed some of them were recent. I recognized some of them from the news. This man that I had fallen in love with was a cold blooded murderer.

I had to hide. I ran to the closet, it was big, good place to hide. I hid behind clothes and bags, waiting.

<Nightmare's POV>

I ran upstairs, realizing what was on my walls, why did this have to happen!?

I ran into my room and burst the door open, I was panicking, I looked everywhere except the closet. I open the closet, tears threatening to burst out. I looked but couldn't find him. The Gold bear I loved was now gone.

I fell to my knees, not noticing the slight movement in front of me. I started to cry...

I doubled over, continuing to cry as I slammed my fist on the floor. "Whats fucking wrong with me!?" I moved the fur on my arms slightly, looking at the deep cuts in my wrists.

That's when I heard something...