chapter 4

<Nightmare's pov>

It was about 11:30 when I started drinking but by now it was 12:30 and there were beer cans all over the floor. I lay back on my bed as I chug yet another can. I toss it on the floor with the others before falling asleep.

Morning soon rolled around and I received a phone call. I answered to find out it was the general, he said that they were going to celebrate. I wasn't much in the mood for celebrating but I accepted and told him I'd be there around 6pm.

I then got up and changed. As I opened my closet I saw the weapons I used to use. A few guns but most of all my sword. I loved my sword and always kept it with me. I Smiled as I felt the blade on it.

I closed the closet as I grabbed some toast and left. I went to the nearest coffee shop and on my way saw the golden bear I had crushed on but who had crushed my heart. I pulled over to the side of the street as I rolled down my window.

"Hey, need a ride?" He smiled and accepted. When he got in I started driving to his destination. It was the same coffee shop i was going to. I parked and got out, he did as well. I smiled at him and we went inside.

We had some coffee and I told him about the party and invited him. We stayed there for a bit, was about 9 in the morning. We left around 10. He said he'd go and so afterward we drove around and just hung out in general.

Soon it was 6 and we had to head to the party. I was already dressed and decided I should let gold get dressed too so I drove us to his house and let him get ready. Chica gave him a kiss on the cheek which he brushed off and just walked to my car and got in.

We went to the party. It was a blast surprisingly. There was alcohol but gold, who I found out his name was really Golden Freddy or actually Freadbear, one of the originals, passed on the alcohol.

Once the party was over I dropped him off at his house and yet again went back to my house to be alone yet again.
As I lay in my bed,  alone to my thoughts,  I began to think about tonight, about goldie,  and... about the other night... Why was he with a girl when really he liked guys...?
I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard crashing coming from down stairs.  I jumped up and ran out of my room, in stinctively grabbing my sword as I ran down the stairs.
I peeked down the stairs to see a man holding goldie, my goldie,  up against the wall, attacking his neck with kisses.
As I watched, I noticed, Goldie didn't want this, there was a knife against his throat.
I let out a low warning growl as a glared at the two,  the man looked back at me only to be met with something he hadn't expected...