Mr.WannaDie

listen to Miss Wanna Die as you read. While reading this you may have to pause the song because it isn't exactly like the song.

-

-

-

<Fredbear's POV>

My eyes widen as I see this large bear collapse right in front of me. What's wrong with me? Why would I say that!? I don't hate him! I don't know if I love him either! I don't know how I truely feel about him...

I quickly called an ambulence.

<Nightmare's POV>

Awake, I open my eyes to see, a hospital, so white and clean. I was with my mother, I think. Then can't recall at all a single thing. I look at Fred who was sitting by my bed, asleep, "Held a hand for me,you were there, I know, but couldn't reach." 

I look around more to see old Chica sleeping on the couch at one end, Bonnie at the other. Foxy and Mangle slept back to back by the wall. The toys all slept against the wall. Spring Bonnie, slept by my bed. My eyes widened, have you tried crossing over yet?

~Hours pass~

I was now at hime with Fred who was now cooking me dinner.

I closed my eyes, I wanna die, wanna die, I quickly look at Fred, but dont really wanna die... "You were there,you would care making me aware.

Everything went black as another male black bear appeared with black and red eyes, every scar all the blood, more and more, they're never done, not enough not enough. I sigh. "I wanna die, wanna die, but dont really wanna die..." I look at Fred again. "If I died you would cry...and I dont know why..." The other bear spoke again, "every scar, all the blood, more and more,they're never done. Not enough not enough."

As this went on Fred got more and more worried about me. I kept seeing the male bear more and more in my mind and often in my dreams as well. He never left me alone, soon enough I started to see him in my every day life. It was a normal thing at this point.

~Days later~

When i forget you,i'm all alone. Without a place to go. But then played a mirror like a show the past i used to know...a dream,till I see every part of me. Eyes of red flowing and...

Fred was now permanently living with me to try to keep me stable, though I don't know how well that was working. Fred was getting me food when I took a deep breath. "I wanna live,wanna live, deep inside i've always been, reaching out for a hand. So dont let this be the end."

Mushrooms growing on my head, still remember even then where you are when i'm dead...I wanna die,wanna die, but dont really wanna die. You were there, you would care... "you know it really isn't fair. Every time i forget, you remain inside my thoughts, not enough,not enough..."

Fredbear rushed over to me and took my hands, looking deep into my eyes as I looked back into his. "I wanna die, wanna die, wanna die, but I still couldn't die, with you by my side, behind the days i spent alone, afraid, now you're here to stay" tears formed in my eyes as I looked at Fred.

Fredbear hugged me tight. Ever since the day when he said he hated me I started to lose my feelings, my emotions, I just didn't care anymore.

My mind had been slowly breaking itself apart. It didn't matter, tomorrow the gang was going to come together to discuss what was going to happen next. But...the draw kills are attending.