The Gang

OK FIRST THINGS FIRST! For those of you who didn't understand the last chapter, here's a summary of what happened. Basically, after the whole incident where Fredbear said he hated Nightmare, Nightmare fainted. Fredbear called an ambulance who brought him to the hospital. Once Nightmare recovered he was then sent home, Fred decided to take care of him. Fred wasn't living with him till a few days later when he found out how suicidal Nightmare was. Nightmare would say he wanted to live to Fred to calm him. Eventually, at the end of the chapter Nightmare tells Fred how he truely feels.

NOW ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!

-

-

-

<Fredbears's POV>

I've been quite worried about Nightmare since the incident. I still never understood why I had said that to him, he's been nothing but kind to me, at least I think. Who knows, this man was still a stranger and not only that but an assassin, within one quick move he could kill me.

I want to love him but I can't, I don't know why, I just can't bring myself to love him.

Lately he's been so suicidal, I want to help him but I don't know how, all I can do is take care of him and keep him from hurting himself, which is really hard. I quit my job so I could take full care of him. 

He had been fired from the swat team because of his mental state, now his only job was being an assassin. Well tomorrow is another day, tomorrow is Friday and his chalender has something about a meeting marked down.

~NEXT DAY~

<Nightmare's POV>

I woke up early to make sure that Fred was still asleep. God if he knew what was truely happening, who knows what he'd do.

I walk down the hallways and down into the basement, which led to many different tunnels. I went to the one on the right to a large room, a meeting room, there were still a lot of tunnels but they were all enterances. One, though, led to the Drawkills' room. They lived here since they could never show themselves to the world, they'd be locked up instantly.

As I enter the dark room I was hit with a wave of warmth. I was in a pair of pants, not bothering with a shirt.

Soon enough the Drawkills came in. I nod at the leader of the Drawkills, Puppet. He was part of the puppet family, and yes I do mean they are ALL a family. The regular puppet is a girl, yes, draw kill and phantom are both guys.

I didn't notice them at first as I messed with a hologram, watching to make sure that Fred was still asleep. I looked up when I felt Mar's hand on my shoulder.

I looked back at him to see a confused face as Shadow Bonnie came in. "What's that?" Mar had asked, pointing to what was on the hologram. "Just a friend" I sighed.

Within half an hour the rest of the gang had joined the meeting, which included Shadow Fredbear, Nightmare mangle, Nightmare Foxy, and even Plushtrap. We discussed our plans on a raid we had begun planning.

<Fredbear's POV>

I woke up about 10am, I was exhausted from taking care of Nightmare, it's a tough job. I yawn as I get out of bed and go to check on Nightmare. I slept in a room on the 2nd floor, down the hall from Nightmare.

I walked down the long hallway to Nightmare's room. At first I knocked, no answer. I then called out for him, no answer. I opened the door and looked in his room...no Nightmare.

I began to panic, then I remembered, his calander said he had a meeting, I wonder where.

I peek outside to see if his car was gone. Nope. He must be here still then. I leave the room and start to look around.

I search for about half an hour before I see the door to the basement was open. Nightmare never wanted me to go into the basement but I couldn't help it, I needed to find him, if he was dead I could never live with myself.

I slipped into the basement, soon coming to a bunch of hallways. I bit my lip as I tried to decide on what hallway to go down. Eventually I decided to go down the right tunnel. As I walked I heard talking, I followed the voices as I soon recognised Nightmare's, but there were a lot of others too.

Soon I stepped into a room with a lot of people. It was all part of the Nightmare gang. All heads turned as they quickly noticed me, their eyes narrowed, most had their teeth bared in a grin

What did I just get myself into...