Part 23

(About a month Later)

Another day of editing for Griffin, I swear he's driving me crazy with all this stuff. I gotta work on at least 13 pictures and videos today just so he can post. I was stressing out over this video he sent me to edit. It wasn't even his video it was Josh's. I might as well just be the Sway House's editor now. I was working on this video for about an hour when Jaden came downstairs with Lara. I was sitting on the couch with my laptop trying to figure this out.

"You want to take a break?" Jaden asked and I shook my head.

"If I take a break Josh won't have his video for tomorrow," I said and Jaden put Lara on the couch next to me. I looked at Lara and she smiled before playing with the toy she had in her hands.

"Y/N you been at this for hours," Jaden said and I sighed.

"Because it's my job, I'm your editor too Jaden," I said and he shook his head.

"I can edit my own stuff and I don't even pay you, the other guys do," Jaden said and sat on the floor in front of me. I put my laptop to the side and looked at him.

"Can you go out and get me something?" I asked and he gave me a smile.

"Tea?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Take Lara with you, she needs to get out of the he house for a bit," I said and Jaden Nodded. He got up from the floor and picked up Lara. They left and I just went back to editing Josh's video. Jaden came back half a hour Later with bags of stuff and Lara was sleeping on his chest, in the baby carrier. I was laying on the couch, since I was done editing for the day and I had already sent the stuff to the guys. Jaden dropped the bag next to me without saying anything and went upstairs. When he came back downstairs I sat up and he joined me on the couch.

"Hi," I said and he smiled.

"Hi," He said and I cuddled up with him. He kissed quickly and we stayed downstairs for the night. Well at least I did. Jaden got up and went upstairs at some point.

When I woke up the next morning I could hear Lara crying upstairs. I quickly ran upstairs and took care of here before going to Jaden and I's room, Jaden wasn't there.

"Jay?!" I shouted and didn't get an answer. I looked around the house and he wasn't here. It was only 6:30 am so where then he'll could he have gone. I looked outside and his car wasn't there. I sat outside on the step with Lara for a little bit. At 7:30 Jaden pulled up and clearly didn't notice me. When he got out the car and looked at me shocked As I stood up.

"Where were you?" I asked as he walked up to me.

"I left to the Sway House last night," Jaden said and I didn't believe him.

"Ok but why didn't you come back last night? I questioned and he sighed.

"I lost track of time and fell asleep I'm sorry," Jaden said and Lara put her hands out for Jaden to take her. Jaden took Lara and we went back in the house. I was still questioning if he was tell the truth or not but I just pushed those thoughts out of my head. We spent the day laying around the house not really doing anything since I didn't feel good.