Part 12

I woke up the next morning and looked around the room since Jaden wasn't there.

"I knew it was just a dream," I sighed to myself.

"What was a dream?" Jaden walked into the room in only his Joggers. I noticed the new tattoos he had gotten as he sat down. I bit the inside of my lip as he looked at his phone.

"So are you going today to find out?" Jaden asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah" I said and he looked at me.

"What's up?" He questioned.

"Your Tattoos, what were you doing down in Florida?" I said and he smirked.

"The place I was at had a tattoo place down the street and for an exercise they had us get tattoos of how we were feeling before and after our treatments," He said and I smiled.

"That's a cool way of healing," I said and he leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back before we got interrupted by Lara crying over the baby monitor

"Let me get her," Jaden said and got up. He left the room and soon came back with Lara. He laid on the bed and sat Lara against him, so she was in the middle of us.

"Morning babygirl," I said in a babyish voice. Lara smiled and looked up at Jaden. Jaden looked down at Lara and smiled before kissing her nose.

"Is it ok if I take her out today while you go take care of that?" Jaden asked and I nodded.

"Of course, you need to spend sometime with her," I said with a smile

"My appointment is in three hours, so will you drop me off?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yep and I'll pick you up afterwards," Jaden said and I smiled. He leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back then Lara started hitting the bed. I pulled away, giggling.

"I'ma gonna get ready," I said and got up. I grabbed my towel and went over to the bathroom. After my shower I went into the room and Jaden wasn't in there. I quickly got dressed in some leggings and Jaden's hoodie since I only had an appointment to go to. After getting dressed and went to look for Jaden. He was downstairs in the living room, playing with Lara. She was sitting on the couch and he was tossing one of her stuffed balls at her. She was giggling and squealing then Jaden saw me. He smiled and waved me over.

"Hi baby," He said as I sat next to him on the floor. Lara kicked her feet to get our attentions. We looked at her and she stared back at us. Jaden and I laughed and he put Lara on his lap.

"I just can't believe how big she got," Jaden said and I smiled.

"Same three months go by so fast," I said and he kissed me quickly.

"I'm gonna go get ready," Jaden said, getting up. He went upstairs and I was about to head up there too, to get Lara ready when there was a knock on the door. I went over to the door and opened it, to see Tayler.

"Hey," He said.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"I wanted to come by, is that ok?" He questioned and I took my hair out of Lara's fingers.

"You should've texted me first," I said.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because Jaden's home," I said and he looked at the ground for a second.

"Oh, When did he get back?" He asked.

"Last night," I answered and Lara was starting to get fussy.

"Tayler I'm really sorry but she wants a bottle so," I said and he nodded.

"I get it, um can I call you later?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Sure," I said and he turned to leave. I closed the door and went upstairs to get Lara dressed and to feed her.