Part 22

(A week Later)

Jaden wasn't kidding when he said he was going to plan an amazing wedding. It was funny watching him in his office actually really committed to it. He'd take break almost every hour or two just to come play with Lara and spend time with me. He would asked if I'd like to help every chance he got. I said everytime because like I said I don't want a wedding. I don't understand why we can't just say we're married and get our marriage thing from downtown.

"Babe?!" Jaden shouted from the office.

"Yeah?!" I shouted back.

"What flavor of cake do we want?!" He shouted and I shook my head.

"Chocolate and vanilla," I suggested.

"Ok!" He shouted and I giggled. Lara looked up at me and I smiled down at her.

"Let's go mess with Daddy," I said and got up and went over to the office with Lara. Jaden was hard at work on his computer when I walked in. I sat Lara on his lap and Jaden looked up at me.

"Break time," I said and pecked his lips. He smiled before kissing Lara's head.

"Ok let's walk down to the park and just relax for a bit," Jaden said and I nodded.

"Sounds fun and we can get some stuff from 7/Eleven," I said and he chuckled.

"Sure," He said and we got ready to leave. I put Lara in the stroller and gave her a stuffed animal to hold onto.

"Jaden we have to go," I shouted.

"Hold on a second," Jaden said and I waited a couple minutes for him to come downstairs. Jaden looked at me questionably when he got downstairs.

"What?" I questioned.

"What's this?" Jaden asked and showed me an opened pregnancy test.

"Negative," I said and Jaden sighed in relief.

"It's to soon for this," Jaden said and I nodded.

"Then wear condoms dumbass," I said and he chuckled.

"But," I cut him off

"No," I said and we finally left. We had a good time at the park just walking around but Lara lost another bottle so That's great.

A/N: Probably the shortest part I've written in a while lol