Part 3

(A couple days later)

I laid down on Ryan's bed and had Lara on my chest. She was awake and we were just cuddling since it became her favorite thing to do. I was scrolling down Instagram and saw Jaden had posted. It was an old picture he had taken of him and Lara. He captioned it. "My beautiful baby girl Can't believe you're already a month old." I looked down at Lara and sighed. She looked up at me with her big, emerald, green eyes and I kissed her head.

"Do you want to see Daddy?" I asked in the most babyish voice. Lara squealed and smiled. I smiled and moved her off of me and sat up. Alexis rushed into the room and closed the door. I looked at her questionably as she came over to me.

"He's here," Alexis said.

"Jaden?" I questioned and she nodded.

"He won't leave until he see you and Lara," She said and I sighed.

"Then tell him to come up here," I said and she left the room. Alexis came back and Jaden was behind her.

"Be nice," She pointed to the both of us and we nodded. Alexis left the room as Jaden came over and sat on the bed.

"Remember everything that happened in this room?" He started and I nodded. Jaden picked up Lara and sat her on his Lap.

"Y/N I'm not here to beg for forgiveness, I'm here to say I'm sorry and that I've got myself into this program, I'm going to be down in Florida for a couple months working on my mental health and my drinking problem," Jaden said and I gave him a weak smile.

"That great for you," I said and Lara looked up at Jaden.

"I leave tonight and I wanted to see y'all before I left," He said and I felt tears forming in my eyes. Jaden hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I love you and I promise I will be better for you when I get back," Jaden said and I felt the tears fall down my cheeks. Jaden kissed Lara's cheek and gave her to me. Lara looked up at Jaden as he smiled at me.

"Do me a favor before I go," Jaden said.

"What?" I questioned and wiped my tears away.

"Please go back to the house soon and keep this on you I gave it to you because I love you," Jaden said and handed me the engagement ring. More tears fell down my cheeks and Lara looked at the both of us and started crying. I held her close and tried calming her down as Jaden left. I cried with Lara as he did and looked at the ring. I put the ring on and kissed Lara's head.

"We're gonna go home tomorrow babygirl," I said to her and eventually calmed her down.