Part 19

(The Next Morning)

I woke up really early and went downstairs. Jaden was standing in the kitchen only wearing a pair of joggers. He looked up at me as I went over to the fridge.

"Why are you up so early?" Jaden asked.

"I couldn't sleep, I was up almost all night," I said and grabbed a water from the fridge.

"I couldn't sleep either," Jaden said and leaned on the counter, facing me.

"You know I had this dream about you while you were in Florida," I said and he looked at me questionably.

"What type of dream?" He asked.

"You came home early and caught Tayler and I together. Then you packed up and took Lara and Left," I said and Jaden looked at the floor.

"I would never do that," Jaden sighed and I stepped closer to him. Jaden looked up at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Jaden I ended things with Tayler after having that dream because I was paranoid and didn't want to loose you," I said and Jaden stood up straight and looked down at me. I looked up into his diamond blue eyes and smiled weakly.

"I'm really sorry," I said and He smashed his lips onto mine, deeply. I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jaden wrapped his arms around my waist as the kiss got heated. His hands traveled down to my ass, making me jumped forward. Jaden chuckled and leaned his forehead on mine.

"I love you," Jaden said and I smiled.

"I love you too," I said and he smirked.

"We probably have a little bit before Lara wakes up," Jaden said and intertwined our hands.

"Take me," I said and he lifted me up into his arms. He carried me upstairs and went over to our room. Jaden kicked the door shut and put me down on the bed. I looked into his eyes again before he connected our lips again. He climbed over me and lifted my tank top up. We broke the kiss for a second so I could take it off. Jaden attached his lips to my neck and I tangled my fingers through his hair. I moaned softly and Jaden smirked against my skin. He moved down, leaving hickeys and pecks down to my shorts. He looked up at me and I bit my lip.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"But I don't have any condoms," Jaden and and I cupped his cheeks.

"What another baby going to do," I said and he smirked before stripping of his joggers and boxers. I got rid of my shorts and underwear as well. Jaden climbed over me and took no time slamming into me. I screamed from the pain but it eventually got better. He kept going kinda fast as my moans filled the room. He was kissing my neck and whispering dirty things my ear.

"No one could ever fuck you this good," He whispered and I nodded.

"Don't stop Jay," I moaned and he kept going. I could tell he was close by the way his movements were getting sloppier.

"Fuck Jaden I'm so close," I moaned and he nodded.

"Me too babygirl," He moaned and I felt him release in me making me let go too. Jaden fell next to me breathless as I cuddled up with him. We laid in silence for a couple of minutes before he spoke.

"Want me to go check on Lara?" Jaden asked.

"Please," I said and he sat up. Jaden got up and got dressed before leaving the room. He came back a couple minutes later and on the bed next to me.

"She's still sleeping," Jaden said as I looked up at him. I held the blanket against my chest and sat up.

"I'll get you some clothes," Jaden said, getting up and went over to my closet. Im guessing he's not mad at me anymore from the way he was acting. Jaden came back over to me and passed me some clothes and pecked my lips, before Lara started crying in the other room.

"I'll get her," Jaden said and left the room again. I quickly got dressed and changed the sheets before going into the nursery, where Jaden changing Lara.

"Hi," I said and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Hi," He said and picked up Lara off the changing table.

"I'm gonna take her out today, our photographer wants to take pictures of Lara and I," Jaden said and turned to me.

"Ok I'll be here working on some stuff here and maybe later," he cut me off.

"Maybe," Jaden said and winked. I giggled and kissed him quickly. He smiled and we walked out the room and went downstairs and sat in the kitchen. Jaden held Lara on his lap while sitting across from me at the island. I cooked something quick for us and Jaden agreed that we should try giving Lara baby food for the first time. I grabbed a jar of apple baby food out the cabinet and went over to Jaden he smiled at me as I opened the jar. Lara looked up at me with a smile before I gave her a baby spoonful of the baby food. She made a weird face and I giggled. Jaden chuckled as I gave her a little bit more and she smiled.

"I think she likes it," Jaden said and I nodded. I put the jar on the counter and took Lara from Jaden. I cleared Lara up and Jaden wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're an amazing mother," Jaden said and put his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Lara looked at Jaden and held her hands out. Jaden smiled before taking her from me.

"It's almost time for us to go," Jaden said and I looked at the time. It was 9:30 am.

"What time's the shoot?" I asked.

"10:30," Jaden said and went to the living room. He put Lara down on the couch and I passed him the diaper bag.

"Have fun," I said and he kissed me quickly.

"I will Later," He said with a smirk.

"Don't do anything stupid," I said and he kissed me again before putting Lara in her car seat and leaving.

A/N:
Sorry it took me so long to update it was my last week of school but this was another really long part