Part 15

(The Next Morning)

I woke up before Jaden to make breakfast. While cooking I heard knocking at the door. I turned off the stove and went over to the and opened it.

"Tayler what are you doing here?" I asked and had the door cracked.

"You weren't answering my texts and I want to check on you," He Said

"Because I was busy and how do I answer to drunk thirst texts?" I said and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I didn't mean to send that, and I was talking about the texts from an hour ago," He said and I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Well she was asleep an hour ago Holder," Jaden said, with an attitude.

"Baby it's ok," I said and took his hand.

"I was drunk, I didn't mean to send those to you," Taylor said and Jaden didn't drop the attitude or the look on his face. He looked like he was about to kill Tayler. I squeezed Jaden's hand and he looked at me.

"Tayler you should go," I said and he nodded.

"Ok, can I call you later?" Tayler said and Jaden rolled his eyes.

"That wouldn't be smart," I said and he nodded before walking off. I closed the door and turn to Jaden.

"Who just shows up at someone's house at 8:30 in the morning," Jaden shouted.

"Jay I have to tell you something," I sighed as he followed me to the kitchen.

"That you cheated on me with Tayler" He said and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"How'd you know?" I asked and he sighed.

"Kinda figured it out when his assistant sent me that letter, plus we were really together," Jaden said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry," I said and he gave me a weak smile and came over to me.

"It's fine but Tayler needs to stop showing up here," Jaden said and I nodded.

"Agreed, it's getting creepy," I said and he chuckled.

"Do we know if Lara is awake?" Jaden questioned

"Go check while I finish up down here," I said and Jaden kissed me quickly.

"I'll be right back," he said and went upstairs. I cleaned up the kitchen and put together two plates. I also got a bottle ready for Lara, just in case she was awake. Jaden came back downstairs with the baby monitor.

"She's still sleeping," Jaden said and joined me at the table.

"Great," I said and he smirked.

"Everything looks great but I want something else," He said and I could tell what he was talking about. I got up from the table and went over to the kitchen. Jaden followed and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer and I could feel his bulge through the sweat pants he was wearing.

"I can do you right now, right here," He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. I tilted my head, giving him more of an access. He smirked and turned me around. I couldn't our lips as he lifted me up onto the counter. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he lifted my shirt over my head. He kissed me quickly before kissing down to the waist band of my shorts. He looked up at me as my breathing hitched up. He smirked and grabbed my waist band and let it slap against my skin.

"Jesus," I hissed and he chuckled.

"Did Tayler ever do this to you?" He asked as he took off his shirt and connect our lips again. Jaden's hands soon made it to my bra. As the straps fell off my shoulders He kissed my neck again and I tugged at his waist band. He smirked against me skin and reached in his pocket. Jaden held up a condom between his fingers. I nodded and tried holding back my moans. I'm guessing he noticed when his hand was down my shorts. Jaden rubbed circles around my clit, making me moan loudly. He chuckled and pulled his hand out my shorts.

"Save those pretty moans for when I'm in you,"Jaden said and picked me up off the counter. He carried me over to the living room and placed me down on the couch. Jaden climbed in between my legs after pulling down both our bottoms. I looked up into his eyes already breathless.

"You sure you want this?" He asked and I nodded.

"We've waited this long," I said and Jaden pushed in slowly. I winced and shut my eyes.

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded. He kept going and it got way better. God I missed having sex with him. My moans got so loud I was surprised we didn't wake up Lara. We had the Baby monitor on the coffee table and kept going.

"Fuck Jaden Don't stop," I moaned and he nodded in my neck.

"Fuck I'm so close baby," He groaned and we both hit our highs. He pulled out and fell on the floor next to me. I giggled and he laughed.

"So how was that?" He asked.

"Like it was the first time again," I said and he tossed me my clothes.

"When we were sober or?" Jaden question and walked back into the living room after getting rid of his condom.

"Sober Jay," I Said and heard Crying over the baby monitor.

"Just on time," I said, getting up from the couch and Jaden followed me upstairs. I picked up Lara, out of her crib and quickly changed her. We went back downstairs and I grabbed her bottle I had made. I laid Lara on the on the part of the couch were we didn't just have sex and Jaden sat on the floor in front me and Lara.

"You up to going anywhere today?" Jaden questioned and I shook my head.

"I'm a little sore," I said and he chuckled.

"I have to go do a photoshoot later with the guys, it's that ok?" He asked.

"Are you going to drink?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Three and a half months sober baby," He said and I leaned forward to kiss me.

"Keep it up and maybe I'll have a little something to celebrate 4 months," I said with a smirk.

"Stop talking about that in front of my baby girl," He said and took Lara off the couch. He sat her in his lap as she finished her bottle. I got on the floor with them and we just hung out for a bit.

A/N

Long ass Chapter