Chapter 9: A little silly

Start from the beginning

Logan found some cups in his room and Virgil and Roman have been drinking the drink May gave us for a while now. I'm not in the mood for it and Logan said it looked too sugary, so it's just Roman and Virgil.

After about an hour, we switch from War to Trash. But Trash got boring quick, so we just decided to mess around in the room.  Virgil's started to act a little ridiculous, but that's probably from a sugar high. 

"Oh! Have you guys ever played D&D?" Virgil asks.

Roman snorts.

"No, what am I, a nerd?" He says, laughing.

"Well, you hang out with the cutest one, so I assumed so," Virgil says.

The two of them just burst out laughing.

"So anyway. We should play online D&D!" Virgil says, "I'll be the dungeonmaster,"

So he darts back to his room and comes out a minute later with his computer.

"Let's play!" He says.

Roman has another cup of the drink and has a mad grin on his face, similar to Remus's grin when he has an 'idea'.

*Logan POV*

Roman and Virgil have drank half the drink May gave us. I don't know if it's from a combination of lack of sleep and the amount of sugar and likely caffeine in the drink, but they've been acting like lunatics.

"You get what looks to be a butter knife. You can, in fact, only use it to repel to the stickiness of syrup," Virgil says.

He's been leading us through all sorts of ridiculous things.

After a few hours of playing, it's around 10 PM. Roman put on a Disney movie, loudly singing along to it.

"Roman, will you quiet down? The walls here aren't soundproof," I say.

He just gives me a dumbfounded look.

"Me? Quiet? Never! Hakuna Matata!" He sings.

We aren't even watching The Lion King. 

Meanwhile, Patton is trying to convince Virgil it's a bad idea to jump off the bed and do a cannonball. But he's not having much success, as Virgil has switched to only talking in Spanish. I don't know how he knows Spanish, but he's fluent.

"Virgil, please come down from the bed," I say.

"HISSS," Is my only response.

I'm concerned about his mental health by now. I look at Patton and can tell he feels the same.

"What is with them?" Patton asks.

Virgil gets another refill of the drink. 

"I don't know," I say, "Possibly-"

Virgil starts hiccuping as he and Roman begin to sing more songs. Right now they're singing something from Be More Chill.

"You know what?" I say, "I think they're drunk,"

"But how- oh no," Patton says.

The realization comes to us at the same moment. The drink. 

"Hey, hey Roman," Virgil says, "Is the vibe doing the extra yeet? Is the it extra Gucci?"

"Yasss fahm!" Roman says.

"...We need to get them some help," Patton says.

"Yes, I believe that should be a priority," I say.

Just as Roman's about to take another drink I grab the cup from him. Patton takes the almost empty bottle too.

"Aw, why Lo?" Roman asks.

"You two have had enough. Now, you're going to drink some water and go to bed," I say.

"Sounds sexy. Like Halloween," Roman mumbles.

---

After a lot of convincing, Patton finally got Roman to leave. I don't trust Virgil to not cause destruction in his room, so I keep him in mine.

"You know," He says, "You're cute but not as much as Patton,"

"Virgil-" I say.

"What? He's my boyfriend, after all," He says.

I sit up and take a closer look at 'Virgil'. It's not him, it's Roman. With eyeshadow and his hoodie and beanie on. Oh no.

I grab my phone to call Patton.

"Patton, there's been a mix-up. I have your boyfriend and you have mine," I say.

"Yeah, I know. And yours just tried to run into traffic, and stole one of your ties," He says, "Virgil get back here-"

That's it, I'm not letting Virgil go off with anyone like this again.

"Lo, I got to go. Call you back later," Patton says, hanging up.

"Where's Patton?" Roman asks, his words slurring a bit.

"He's fine. Go to bed," I say.

"Aye aye, pineapple captain," He says, flopping onto the carpet.

He falls asleep within a few minutes. I check the time. It's close to 1 AM. I really hope Patton and Virgil make it back to Patton's apartment safely.

Just a bit of tomfoolery for the gang today. Just so you know, I will be updating this every other day between today until Sunday. So there will probably only be one or two updates for this. Sorry. I hope you enjoyed reading, and feel free to leave any thoughts or feedback in the comments. Have a spectacular day/night you magnificent peep!