"I was only going to treat Jihyo!" The eldest retorted.

"So unfair. Might as well give a treat to your own group too." Yoongi, who were in an idle state, laying cozily at the sofa, teased with a grin.

Now, all of the members of BTS were endlessly howling and they even started pushing Jin out of the frame, foolishly tormenting him at the moment. He heaved a deep breath, obviously, surrendering himself in. His funny stature made Mina and Chaeyoung burst out into stiffs of laughter.

"Don't worry oppa," Tzuyu's soft voice garnered everyone's attention. "Your money is safe with us."

Buzzing giggles erupted. Jeongyeon were laughing her butt off and even had a hard time breathing. This was so fun, she thought in her mind. She was slowly getting the hang of it ever since she was partnered with Jimin. At times go unnoticed, they unintentionally exchange stares and would go in their separate ways. They even have several similar reactions during their stay in the living room. It might not be that bad after all.

"That's a good one, Tzuyu-ssi!" J-hope complimented and was into the sudden drop of joke. They both high-fived in thin air and exchanged cheeky smiles.

Only after a minute or two, when the laughter ceased down, a loud echo of a horn similar than that of what had been played in the speaker a couple of times came busting in throughout the corners of house. Confusion were painted on their faces. They were expecting no relay of mission at the remaining time of the night since the last task they had—which is the cooking competition had ended hours ago. And the staff clarified they wouldn't be giving anymore missions, not until tomorrow.

All gazes fell at a certain part, just only in front of everyone, waiting for further instructions.

"Everyone must be tired already?" The voice in the speaker announced.

All of the members of both groups answered 'yes' in unison.

"Since it's nearly evening, we have prepared eight bedrooms in the entire house. Some of you might have seen it this morning when roaming around the vicinity. Some of you might not." The voice paused for a while and continued.

Only when they realized they haven't arranged anything at the moment. They haven't thought of the sequence of their own rooms or even who they are going to sleep with. Their baggage was remained untouched until now and was arranged by the staffs in a neatly order. They were so immersed by each other's presence that no one of them initiated anything in return. No one. It was only then realization struck them.

"Today, we are going to stick with the new pairing. Together with your partner," Once the announcement continued further on, pairs of glances exchanged, communicating with their eyes.

"We are giving you one minute to pick the room you desire. First come, first serve." There was a short pause. "The timer starts... now."

Everyone leaped through their feet and in an instant, were paired up. Sana and Taehyung turned their way through the flight of stairs heading to the west wing. Namjoon and Chaeyoung skidded to the hallway of the same floor, to the left and were welcomed by numerous bedroom doors. They were followed by Yoongi and Jihyo, and lastly Hoseok and Momo.

"Jeongyeon. Here!" Jimin softly called her, breaking her train of thoughts.

As obedient as she is, she followed. Almost everyone was in a hurried state and occupied the rooms on the floor they are right now. There wouldn't be any left for them.

Jimin lead their way and she was trailing behind him silently, without any objections. This time, they headed at the opposite wing, managed to climb the flight of stairs, into a hallway and another set of stairs—shorter this time. They were welcomed by a sliding door and Jeongyeon was slightly caught off-guard. It was, as if, it perfectly fit themselves inside—not that small but also not that huge.