Four

𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1

A lot of K-pop predictions had been circling the internet for a while, spreading information about their favorite groups' activities in the future, such as EXO's comeback, Blackpink's Rose solo project, or what the ArmyOnces are waiting for: JYP and BigHit collaboration.

It had been a rumor for quite a long time. Many Korean and International fans are biting for it, hoping their favorite group will have their moment together and knowing that it will be the grandiose news of the year makes the majority anticipate for it. Yet, some were doubtful of the idea but most netizens were giving their hopes a try.

They weren't wrong.

After months and counting, a week before the Mnet Asian Music Awards will be held, or popularly called as MAMA which is a South Korean music award presented annually to give awards and prizes to K-pop artists, both JYP and BigHit entertainment officially announced the ongoing collaboration between the two companies. A collaboration not between the companies' rookies, but rather, a collaboration between the two top boy group and girl group of the 3rd generation.

BTS and TWICE.

No wonder both groups are given five days day-off because of the upcoming event. Just two days after, members of both groups returned back to Korea from a short vacation prior to the music awards. Of course, there would be rehearsals, a lot of it. With only three days before the sophisticated occasion. Bang Shi-Hyuk and Park Jin Young agreed for a group practice.

And yes, that means, gathering all the members in one roof.

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

"Ya! Wake up!" Jihyo screamed loudly minutes after waking up, her groggy yet feminine voice echoed through the hall.

The leader could hear groans from every door of the bedrooms, indicating the others rising up and rolling out on their beds from a deep slumber. The second who woken up is Nayeon, softly scrubbing her eyes. Her hair is slightly in a mess yet still manageable.

"Hm." She mused. "What time is it?"

Jihyo gazed over the wall clock when they've reached the dining area. She took a glimpse of the eldest member, stifling a giggle because of her sleepy face and sulking posture.

"7:55 a.m. Our manager said that we should be there nine, sharp."

"Arasso." Nayeon huffed, pulling a chair near her and sat. "It's only steps away, we'll be there in no time."

Jihyo nodded. She couldn't agree more of the fact that their first rehearsal will be happening just inside the parameters of JYP Entertainment—specifically, in the widest part of the building wherein the largest practice room is located. It could fit in 20-30 persons inside. It is just steps away from their current dorm and it wouldn't take too much effort to reach the place.

The other members of the boy group should be awake now, knowing they are living apart from their agency, at Hannam-dong, where their dorm is. It would take them a couple of minutes to reach JYP, depending on traffic circumstances.

Almost all of TWICE members are awake, except for Jeongyeon.

As she exited her room, the smell of ramen tickled her nose. After a couple of turns in the hallways, she was welcomed by the members in the kitchen, setting up for breakfast.

"Finally! You are awake!" Nayeon teased foolishly, having a sip of water.

"Hm." She nodded.

Momo and Jihyo were in charge of the cooking. They are almost done making fried rice with the kimchi Jihyo made yesterday. Nayeon placed a plate of sliced fruits on the table, consisting of watermelon, strawberry and banana.