24] Embarrassment at it's peak!

Start from the beginning

I was about to go to the billing counter ignoring them but then...

I heard them giggle once again and they were looking at me. Enough! I'll handle it now.
.
.
.
I went to talk to them.
Amy:- Excuse Me, what is so funny? Let me join in too.

One of the women was still smiling.

How shameless is she!

Worker1:- Ma'am, actually... (Giggling) ma'am we're sorry... But... I guess we know you.

Amy:- W-What?

Worker2:- Are you here with Mr Kim.

Amy:- Yeah, so?

Worker2:- Ma'am, Mr Kim has been a regular customer here but he had never entered into the woman section ever before... but... He did once...

Worker1:- Two or Three months back.

I was confused. What are these people talking about?

Worker2:- Ma'am, he was here to buy clothes for a girl.

I was getting irritated.

Amy:- What are you saying? A girl?

Worker1:- Yes Ma'am, he was very confused. He didn't know what to buy, he didn't know any sizes that is, he probably knew nothing.

Amy:- What did he buy? And for whom? Why did he come here?

Worker 1:- Ma'am, we tried to help him by asking what he wanted and he got flushed and shy, he wasn't even able to communicate with us properly.

Worker 2:- We told him to describe how the girl looks who he came to shop for and all he said was,
"SHE'S BEAUTIFUL"

Amy:- What?

They giggled a little again. What's wrong with these people.

Worker 2:- We started to ask him some details as in, things like waist size, height and all. He got shy and he just said "SHE'S SMALL, REACHES TILL MY SHOULDERS," that's all he knew.

Worker 1:- That means, he knew nothing.

They kept smiling at me.

Amy:- And, why are you both telling me all this?

Worker 1:- Because ma'am, later on when we started asking him more questions about the figure and everything, he got confuser and was speechless.
Somehow, we found out from him how the girl looked and everything and we showed him the entire section of that size and then he bought the entire section.

Amy:- Woah...

Worker 2:- Ma'am, the funniest part is, he said he needs Brassiere.
We had to ask him the size or whatsoever and he was already done with the topic.

Worker 1:- He then gave us his phone and... he had your picture into it. He told us to assume the size and give it.

They started laughing out loud.
I smiled a little.

Amy:- My picture?

Workers:- Yes ma'am, he had your picture and he was here buying so much for you. He did not know any of these things and we cannot forget Mr.Kim's expressions at that instant.