Chapter 16

Bella Madrid

After a cut-throat 'Who am I' game where each one of us is in a big, wide circle and whoever turn it is, he or she must impersonate someone from our group or our teachers then we will guess it and an energy-draining 'Pinoy Henyo' game guessing on which location of the school, what event happened on that day given with the date and students from the school with trademarks on the University.

Some of the partners that were brought joined because they are from the same school with us - that includes Marco who is just sitting beside me and whispers comments on my ear that made me laugh non-stop - while the others sat still with us and we explain to them what we are laughing about.

All in all, the second day of our reunion was a blast and draining, everyone had a lot of fun including the partners and that's the point of each reunion right? To have each and everyone enjoy every bit of it and to reminisce our school days.

Where we realized that every success and every mistake we made led us to where we are right now - happy, contented and successful in our own ways.

Some of us may be facing a problem right now, or just conquered a dilemma, or maybe preparing for mishaps that will come our way in the future but we know in our hearts that we will surpass them all, like how I always say it to myself and to the ones I knew and love,

Nothing is impossible with God and especially, add it with your faith, trust and love in yourself and in Him.

"Any one of us here is going to the outside bar later? Just down right the hotel?"

Rina asked after we ate dinner at seven o'clock in the evening and we ended thirty minutes later - which a little bit surprised me because Mila didn't bother us for a sec the whole dinner up to now, hinahanap ko pa 'no? Joke lol.

Lumingon ako sa dalawang kaibigan ko na agad ng nag-taas ng kamay.

Humagikgik pa silang dalawa.

"Sama kayo?" Tanong ni Katherine. Lumingon ako kay Marco.

He shrugged his shoulders and rested one arm on the chair I'm sitting at. "Yeah, okay."

Napangisi ako at nag-thumbs up sakanilang dalawa.

I felt Marco rested his head on my head. "Wear something long and covered." His warm breath sends shiver down my spine and I had to hide my shudder.

This man.

"I will try, Marco."

We're in the beach, hello! And alam ko naman alam niya kung ano ang mga style ko sa damit. Sa iba't ibang panahon, sa iba't ibang lugar.

"Baby..." He grunted and brought down his head to my right shoulder. I giggled quietly and tap his thigh near me.

We stood up then and headed to the elevator after waiting for more who will come and only fifteen of us are coming. Guess most of us just wants to rest.

"Mamayang eight thirty pa naman diba?" Wika ni Katherine.

"Yeah, enough time to rest and prepare." Sabi ko at sakto namang tumunog na ang elevator na lulan namin at bumukas na ito.

We were frozen for a while when we saw who is waiting at the other side.

"Hey guys!" Mila waved her hand energetically at us.

"Hiii..." Muntik na akong matawa sa pag-bati ni Julyeta dahil sa paraang pinahaba nito ang salita at tumango lang dito. Ni hindi kumaway!

Katherine and I only waved back.

Napansin kong tumuon ang mata ni Mila kay Marco ngunit ng makita ko sa reflection ng elevator ay wala namang pakialam si Marco at deretso lang ang tingin.