Chapter 15

Marco De Luna

My lips twitched up as I watched her enjoy her time with her friends and classmates. The sun rays hitting her gives off a carefree and chill vibe radiating through her, in addition to that is her never-ending smiles and laughs all throughout the game.

It just seems like she's full of life, well she is. She gives colors to my yin-yang life. She's the canvas in my story.

"Marco!" She waved and I waved back.

Ngumiti siya muli ang nag-patuloy sa pag-laro ng frisbee kasama ang iba. Sinandal ko ang katawan sa lounger at binaba ang cap na suot ko para kahit papaano ay matakpan ang mata ko sa sinag ng araw.

"Enjoying the heat, lover boy?"

Hindi ako gumalaw sa posisyon ko o kahit tignan pa ang kumausap sa akin.

"Snobber, ey?"

I still didn't talked back. What does she want? Acting like nothing happened between the two of us in the past? That's cheap.

"I wonder, how you became a boyfriend of hers?"

That got my attention. Irritatedly, I removed my cap and brushed my hair off my forehead and faced the intruder.

"What do you need?"

She shrugged and tried to flaunt her body that is only covered by a skimpy red two piece. I inwardly smirked. Keyword: tried.

"Just wondering, how are you Marco? Didn't expect to see you here. And a boyfriend of my batchmate."

Tinaasan ko lang siya ng kilay at muling binalik ang pwesto ko kanina habang pinapanuod si Bella. She jumped high enough to catch the flying frisbee and immediately threw it back to the opponent, I smiled as she bump into one of her friends and both of them just shrug it off, laughing.

"Is she that low to take the one I threw?"

My blood boiled to it's limit when I heard her say that. Just what the fuck? She's the one that's low!

Forcefully, I stood up and grabbed her pulse. She seems shock to what I did but later on seductively smiled at me. I almost threw up at the sight. She tried touching my bare chest through the opened buttons of my shirt but I didn't let her. I don't even want to even have a single piece of strand on her hair to touch mine. I'm just controlling myself to not tighten my grip on her.

Hindi na ako lumingon para magpaalam kay Bella dahil sigurado akong mabilis lang naman ang kailangan kong gawin para matahimik na ang babaeng ito.

With her in tow, I stormed inside the hotel up to the women's comfort room which I'm thankful because it's empty and it's only the two of us.

I was breathless when I let go of her hand, so was she.

"What do you want, Mila?"

"You! It's you that I want Marco! I want you back!"

Walang buhay akong natawa at umiling-iling sakanya at sa pinagsasabi niya. That was just ridiculous! And outrageous!

"Of all people, you know better that it won't happen." I said, icily.

"But why? I'm perfect! I'm chased by everyone! I'm wanted by all men! Women envy me!" She yelled and had her arms on me and shakes me. I peeled her hands off. She looked a lot more pathetic and desperate. I'm even asking myself why I got into a relationship with her.

"Not anymore, I have a girlfriend and I'm staying with her." Bella's smiling face popped up in my mind and somehow it made me a little bit calm. And she's the only one that can give me that kind of effect. When I'm mad, angry, upset and other negative feelings. Just a smile from her and I'm all good.