Chapter 1

Bella Madrid

"And that's a wrap guys! Thank you for the good job!"

I smiled and bowed my head to my crew and the actors.

"Thank you for the good job, Director! And have fun in the Philippines! See you soon!" I waved my hand and headed inside the tent where my stuff are.

Haaay, what a tiring day it is. Maga-alas tres na rin ng umaga at kakatapos lang ng namin mag shoot ng scene para sa movie na ginagawa namin na kasama ang co-director ko, Director Willis. He'll be in charge for a while now because I'm off to have a two-weeks leave.

Sunod-sunod na project ang tinatanggap ko mag-mula ng naka-graduate ako and I needed a rest and time off from all the filming. Hindi naman masama ang magpa-hinga eh.

Masama iyong tinigil mo na kahit alam mo sa sarili mong kaya mo pa. Tinigil mo lang kasi napagod ka.

If you get tired, rest and keep on fighting. Ang iba sinasabi na bumigay ka dahil alam mong iyon ang tama, hindi ko naman itatanggi iyon.

You can stop if you know that it already reached it's limit but if not yet, don't.

Keep on fighting.

Before, when I was just a kid. I thought the average time to finish a movie, and a fantasy genre at that is a year or so because the filming are continuous but when I finally studied film production, it takes years and years to finish one. Especially for ones that needs a lot of editing.

But it's fine, it's no problem. I love what I do and at the same time, I do what I love.

"Hey Bella! There's going to be a birthday party for one of the actors! Are you coming?" I shook my head as an answer to my American friend, Jodi and also one of my assistant director.

Kaka-tapos lang ng surprise farewell party ko kahapon at ngayon naman ay birthday party. I can't blame them, the movie I directed with my fellow director, crew, actors and actresses will air on Netflix worldwide after hundreds of days and we're praying for it to be a hit since the first teaser we released reached million of views and likes.

"Thank you but no, Jodi. I have to meet up with Marco." Napangiti ako ng maalala siya.

She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. "It's been what? Three days since you've both seen each other!"

"Yeah, maybe I'll stop by."

"Alright! I'll let them know!" I chuckled and went to the bathroom after she left the place.

Matapos na linisin ang aking mukha at mag-bihis ng malinis na damit ay nahiga na ako sa set-up sofa bed dito at ipinikit na ang mga mata para maka-tulog at  makapag-pahinga.

I woke up when my senses tingled and heightened. Cautiously opening my eyes and readied myself, I smiled and relaxed when I get a full sight of the intruder.

"Hey. Matagal ka na bang andito?"

He shook his head. "Maybe thirty minutes or so." Natawa ako.

"I'm sorry, hindi ako nagising agad sa alarm." Bumaba ako ng tingin at umayos ng upo. He helped me and gave me my favorite frappuccino, Caramel Ribbon Crunch Crème Frappuccino. Not a coffee lover like him but I need something to keep me from sleeping especially if we're in the shoot that's why Marco suggested this drink and it's my favorite ever since.

"Thanks," Ani ko at sumipsip dito. Napapikit pa dahil nagising ang diwa ko. "What time is it now?"

Sumulyap siya sa kanyang wristwatch at sabay na kumunuot ang noo. "Ten am."