Missing Time.

"Gideon?"
"Yes Miss Queen?"
"Did I miss something?"
"What is the last thing you remember."
"Its a little fuzzy, but didnt we disappear?"
"You may wish to speak to Dr. Palmer."
"Where is Ray?"
"He just returned to the Waverider."
"Thank you Gideon." Destiny said leaving the med bay. Destiny walked down the hall and nearly ran into Ray.
"Hey, you ok?" He asked
"Confused. We need a long talk. And then I need to speak to Sara."
"Ok, come on let's go to our quarters."
Destiny sat down on the bed, and looked at him, she put her hands on his face and smiled.
"So what do you want to know?"
"We disappeared. My dad is dead. Am I right?"
"Yes, you seem to remember what I couldn't."
"The Martian give you the memories back?"
"Yep, but they never had to with you."
"Ray, my powers afford me a great many things. But this should not have been one of them."
"Des, your mind is wired so much differently than everyone else. And because of that you are able to retain everything up until you disappeared. We need to go and talk to Sara, Gideon has Sara come back to the ship?"
"Yes Dr. Palmer, Captain Lance just returned."
"Thank you Gideon." Ray stood and took Destiny by the hand and headed to the bridge.
"Ray, Destiny."
"Sara, we need to talk. Now." Destiny said, windows rattled around them
"Captain, I would suggest you speak to Miss Queen before she destroys the Waverider."
"Destiny calm down and what is wrong?"
"Were you going to tell me he was dead Sara? Or did you think the moment we disappeared I would forget that he died? Chose your words carefully Sara." Destiny growled. Ray placed his hand on her arm and he flew backwards as she turned her bright glowing red eyes.
"Yes, Destiny I thought you wouldn't remember, a heartbreak I didn't want you to remember."
"HE'S GONE! I had a father again and he's gone." Destiny dropped to her knees and started crying.
"I know, this is what I wanted to save you from. I'm sorry Destiny." Sara knelt down to her side and pulled her into her arms.
"Come with me." Sara told her helping her stand. Destiny nodded and let Sara led her to the jump ship and they went to the planet.
Destiny looked at the large building, she followed Sara inside.
"We have placed a monument for him. That was his suit, and an eternal flame that will burn in memory of him. Destiny, Oliver didn't die in vain he died to save us all. Know that he loved you and he loved Mia."
"Thank you for bringing me here."
"You are always welcome."
Destiny turned around to see Barry, Kara and the others standing behind her.
"We know how it was that Oliver had lost you and then found out you were alive made him happy, and then his other daughter came and he knew that he was complete. He died a hero, know that." Barry said to her, Destiny nodded and gave a small smile.
"Thank you. Sara we need to go, this much emotion and you guys wont have a building. Thank you all."
Destiny turned toward the monument.
"Goodbye dad." She said and then turned walked out with Sara. Kara and the others looked at Barry.
"She has telekinesis and when emotions are off she breaks things, Ray and Oliver were the only ones that keep her calm, and with Oliver gone it all falls on Ray."
"When she comes to earth we will all keep her calm."
Barry nodded and knew that was going to take allot since Destiny has done damage before.