Missing

Ray had been helping Destiny over the course of two weeks to learn who she was and showed her more pictures and told her more stories about them, more questions she asked.
"I have to leave for a mission are you going to be okay?"
"Yes. I think so."
"I shouldn't be gone long."
"Is this the same one you left on earlier?"
"Yes, I just have to fix something and then will be right back."
"Alright."

Destiny wasn't sure how much time had passed since she had fallen asleep she walked down the hall towards the sound of voices. Three people stood in the kitchen area.
"Where is Ray?" Destiny asked confused. Sara looked toward Destiny and then at the other two.
"I thought maybe he got busy with you. That explains the large amount of dishes."
"Gideon where is Ray?"
"I am unsure Captain but the time bureau is hailing us."
"Put it through."
They all looked at the screen while a message played, Destiny barely knew Ray and was hoping to get to know him better and now he was missing. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked around at the two as a window exploded. The three assembled turned and looked at her. Fear crept into Sara's eyes.
"Ray said something about her powers being out of control if her emotions are."
"How the hell are we going to stop her?"
"Knocking her out is the best idea."
"I need to help, please?" Destiny said looking at them.
"You can help. Can you keep your powers under control?"
"I think I can." Destiny said to them. "I am just learning about him, I can't lose him now."
"You care about Ray."
"I do. I am learning to care deeply for someone who says he loves me."
"He does love you. I saw the albums he had all times he would look at a picture he had in a frame in his room."
"He has a framed picture?"
"He probably moved it."
"I'll ask him about it when we find him. We will find him right?"
"We will we just have to figure out where and when he is." Sara said to her trying to reassure her. Sara touched her arm, and smiled, Destiny nodded and gave her a weak smile.
"Okay." She answered her.
"But you need to know we will find him."
"I know you will, Ray has allot of faith in all of you. I know you will find him."
"Just promise us you won't break anything."
"I'll try." Destiny answered.
"That's all I can ask for."

Destiny sat on the floor with her eyes closed, she was listening to everyone around her while they argued over where Ray was. Everything seemed to almost anger Destiny and she stood and looked around.
"YOU ARE THE MOST MORONIC PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. WHERE IS HE!!" She screamed sending them all flying backwards.
"Destiny, we have found him in the 60's. We are going there now to get him. "
"Then why are you arguing?" She seethed, more items rattled and Sara knew if they didn't calm her there would be more damage if not destruction of the ship.
"Rory, you are good for keeping your temper in check, maybe you could talk to her." Sara said
"Yeah, come on kid." Mick said motioning for Destiny to follow him.
"Go with him, we will have you come back when we get him."
"I trust you." Destiny said following Mick from the room. Sara looked im that direction and then at Wally.
"Alright kid your up, let's see how fast you really are."

"Rory bring Destiny to the bridge she's about to have a guest."
"On our way."
Sara looked toward them, Rory sat down with a bottle of beer. Destiny moved over to Sara and looked at her.
"Look who I ran into." Wally said walking in with Ray.
"Ray?" Destiny said turning to face him.
"Destiny. I'm sorry I scared you." He told her, as she ran into his arms, he looked up the others.
"Try not to do it again Ray. She about blew up things." Sara told him.
"She has always had that problem. Oliver and I were always her center what kept her calm."
"Well that's fantastic. How did she keep her powers in check before? While she was missing."
"I couldn't remember anything. My love for Ray is real and because of that him being gone caused my powers to go into overdrive."
"Destiny, did you say love?"
"We can talk about it later. Did you get anything during your kidnapping?"
"Oh Yes." He said looking at the group. He began to explain what he had learned and what he needed to do. Destiny waited until he was done and headed down the hallway back to his quarters.
"Destiny wait."
"Yeah?"
"You said love earlier. Do you remember me?"
"For the most part. Yes." She told him, letting tears slip down her cheeks.
"Don't cry. I am glad to have you remember. I've missed you. And helping you these last few weeks has helped me fall in love with you all over again. Showing me why I loved you in the first place." He told her, he put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her closer to hom, Ray leaned down and captured her mouth in a passionate kiss. He pulled back and she looked up at him like she had before she went missing.
"Well that was unexpected." Rip said looking at the two.
"Sorry. Here is what we need to do. I need to repair this totem." Ray said, he turned and took Destiny by the hand and left the room.
"Come on, you are as smart as you are beautiful. And not just because of your powers. Now let's do this."
"Alright. My memories arent all there but with you helping maybe they will slowly return. But I am honest I do love you. My feelings for you are real, and full. Now let's get to work." She said touching his face.
"I've missed you." He told her. Destiny smiled and followed him into the next room. It was time to fix that totem.