Keeping her safe.

Sara looked up as Ray hurried into the room.
"Ray what's wrong?"
"Destiny remembered more. She said that the man that grabbed her slipped onto the ship and has been hiding on here since she got here."
"What? Gideon is there someone else on this ship?"
"I have found extra life signs but I am unsure where they are on board."
"Gideon where is Destiny right now?"
"Miss Queen is in Dr Palmer's quarters. It seems someone else has entered there as well."
"Get others to that room now. Ray let's go now." Sara said heading towards Ray's quarters. Ray and Sara rounded the corner as Mick flew backwards.
"Mick you alright?"
"Yes, but besides your girlfriend there is some odd thing in the room with her, she's hurt not bad but hurt and pissed."
"Great, we have to get to her and whatever is attacking her before she breaks the ship apart." Ray said heading further into the hallway. "Oh boy." Ray said coming into the room.
"What do you mean oh boy?" Sara asked as she and Mick came up behind him.
"Destiny, sweetheart please calm down." Ray said looking at her, Destiny turned and looked at him, her normally blue eyes now almost red, Sara stopped short as she looked at her, a slight fear crept into her.
"I thought when Oliver told me about this that once I thought he was kidding."
"We have to get her calmed down."
"We have to get rid of what ever the hell that thing is first." Sara pointed out, Destiny turned back to the creature and raised her hands but went flying backwards. Mick caught her before she hit the floor.
"What the hell is that thing?" Sara asked. "Gideon?"
"I am unsure. But if it continues it will breach the hull."
"You mean its not even in the ship?"
"No its outside the ship. The life signs I was registering are outside the ship."
"How is it attacking Destiny?"
"I am unclear of that but Dr. Palmer bring her to the med bay I will sedate her it should help for now."
"Gideon are you sure?"
"Yes Captain Lance I am."
"You heard her go." Mick and Ray headed to the med bay, once she was on the bed and hooked up, they both watched as Destiny's vitals leveled off.
"She will be fine Dr. Palmer."
"We can't keep her sedated the entire time."
"Ray we will find out how to deal with this."
"She's right haircut. Your girl seems strong."
"I hope so, we are already dealing with a demon as it is."
"Well we know it's not Mallus, the Darhk's have the corner on that demon."
"Well this is something and as long as Destiny stays the way she is we can remove the creature from the hull of the ship."
"How are we doing that?"
"If I may suggest Captain, we may have to leave the time stream to remove the creature."
"Would that be safe Gideon?"
"Yes."
"Then let's do this. Ray?"
"I'm staying with her. I'll help get rid of what is attacking her once we are on the ground."
"Alright." Sara turned and headed from the room. Ray looked down at Destiny and reached for her hand.
"Please don't leave me, I just found you again."
"She is stable Dr. Palmer. Her heart rate is strong."
"Thank you Gideon." Ray said looking at her. He turned when he heard someone enter the room.
"We are here. Sara said we are going to need you."
"Alright." He answered nodding his head. "I'll be back." Ray said kissing Destiny's forehead.  He really hoped they could get rid of what ever was attacking Destiny.
They all left the Waverider, everyone turned to look at the ship.
"Uh guys."
"What the hell is that thing?" Sara asked.
"That's a fantastic question." Ray answered her. "Whatever it is we need to get it off the ship or it will kill Destiny."
"Agreed because it looks like it will tear the ship apart to get to her. What the hell does it want?"
"My powers." Destiny said from the entrance to the ship.
"Why are you up? How are you up?"
"My powers afford me the ability to be able to come out of any sedated state." She said. She held onto the ship as she slowly tried to make her way toward them.
"Des, stay there we got this."
"This is my problem."
"No your a member of this crew, so this is all our problem."
"Go back inside or I will take you myself." Mick said to her. Destiny looked at him and looked up at the creature that had attached itself to the ship, a large tentacle whipped out and grabbed Destiny around the waist eliciting a scream from her as it lifted her off the ground.
"DESTINY!" Ray shouted, his suit allowed him to fly as he moved closer to her. He reached his hands out to her, she grabbed his hands and tried to pull herself free. The tentacle gripped tighter scream coming from her, Ray stopped pulling when he saw blood running down her leg. Destiny closed her eyes trying to control her breathing as she threw her hands outward trying to free herself. It squeezed tighter another scream escaped her lips as her eyes clouded over and she went limp
"We have to do something." He said turning to the others.
"Got it." Mick said shooting his fire gun causing the creature to drop Destiny. Ray caught her as she fell, her opener her eyes a little and looked into his before they closed once more.
"Haircut get her inside. Have Gideon get that bleeding under control." Mick yelled to him. Ray hurried inside with her.
"Gideon, help her."
"I am Dr. Palmer, return to help I will keep her alive."
"I will be back." Ray said leaning down and kissing her forehead. He hurried back outside. Mick, Ray and Sara worked on getting creature off the ship. Mick and Ray used a combined attack and finally destroyed the creature.

Ray ran back inside and stopped by the bed. He hadn't even bothered to remove his suit.
"I have stopped the bleeding but she will be here for a while Dr. Palmer."
"I understand, I will return. If she wakes before I return notify me."
"I will."
Ray headed back to the main bridge. He needed give an update to the others about Destiny.