Loss of Control

Destiny sat on the floor of the quarters she shared with Ray, she was meditating, in the last week she had been through allot, her body had been through allot.
"Hey kid you alright?"
"Mick, yeah why?"
"You're floating."
"I'm what?"
"Floating." Mick said walking into the room and catching her as she started to fall.
"Well that is new."
"You've never done it before."
"Nope. Where is Ray?"
"On the main bridge. He was talking to Sara."
"Do you know why?"
"Not really, I wasn't really listening."
"Alright.  Thanks for catching me."
"You're welcome." He said heading down the hallway. Destiny walked into the main room and both Sara and Ray looked at her.
"Hey." Ray said walking up to her, he leaned down and kissed her and wrapped his arms around her.
"Well hello."
"We are heading to the bar down the road you coming?"
"Sure." Destiny said as they led her from the ship.
As they stood in the bar enjoying a drink a young woman appeared and told them they were needed.
"Don't leave me here." Destiny said looking at them.
"You are not needed."
Destiny moved quicker than Ray or Sara could imagine as she grabbed the  Lyla by the throat.
"I am going with him."
"I could destroy you."
"I bet you cant." Destiny hissed throwing the Lyla across the room into the far wall. Destiny raised her hands and moved her arms forward and threw pieces of glass and wood at the woman.
"Destiny, stop, please stop." Ray came up to her and pulled her into his arms.
"I can't lose you." She said to him. Ray looked up at the Lyla who nodded at him as he, Sara and Destiny disappeared. They arrived in a strange building and they looked to see who was now assembled.
"Sara, Ray. " Oliver said coming up to them. Ray moved aside so Destiny could step forward.
"Destiny?"
"Yeah. Hi dad." She said to him.
"The reunion can wait." Lyla said. Oliver nodded and led them all to the table. They look at her but once she had finished explaining things the sky turned red and they all hurried to the window.
"What is that?" Destiny asked pointing to the odd tower that had appeared.
"No idea but it has slowed the weird wave let's get out there and help get people to safety."
Destiny nodded and followed everyone from the building. They got outside when Oliver turned and looked at Destiny. He walked up and touched her face and pulled her into a hug.
"Its nice to see you too." She laughed.
"You just vanished."
"Destiny?"
"Uh. And you are?" Destiny asked confused.
"Sorry, I guess you never got the chance. Felicity and I got married, she just had a baby girl. This is your sister Mia."
"How?" Destiny asked.
"I'm from the future but it is nice to meet you. I heard allot of stories about you."
"Well that's at least one of us. I thought I was a surprise."
"Yeah, come on you two let's save some people. Destiny do you still have control?"
"Oh and a few new tricks." She said smiling.  She stayed close to the others once they had gathered on a roof, suddenly one by one they disappeared. They reappeared in the control center for where Oliver and his people would be. They all looked as the room became bright and the Monitor lay Oliver on a table.
"He stayed longer, he saved another million people."
Sara, Barry and Destiny moved forward. Sara looked down at Oliver.
"Now it's up to you guys to finish this." He said to them.  Tears filled Destiny's eyes, she knew what he meant, everyone looked around as a computer monitor exploded.
"What the hell?"
"Hey, don't cry, just help." Oliver said touching Destiny's face. Barry looked at her as Sara put her arm over Destiny's shoulder, only to move it when she felt sparks. They looked as Oliver stopped breathing. Destiny let out the most painfilled scream which caused several more monitors to explode.
"Someone want to calm her down?"
Destiny's eyes were now red as she looked toward the Monitor.
"This is your fault."
"No, its mine."
Destiny turned toward the voice, and raised her hands. Ray looked at Destiny and raised his arm and fired his blaster at her, Destiny collapsed to the floor unconscious.
"Ray?"
"I had it on stun, she is alright." Ray said leaning down and picking her up.
"And who is she?"
"Oliver's daughter."
"I thought that was Mia."
"Its both." 
"If you hadn't stopped her what would have happened."
"She would have destroyed him." Monitor said to them.