Two faces different men

Ray held Destiny in his arms as he looked around, Lyla, had brought them all to the Waverunner, but it wasnt theirs.
"Mick?"
"Do I know you?"
"He's from a different earth."
"That makes sense. I need to take her to the med Bay."
"You know where it is Raymond."
"Snart?"
"One in the same bring her to the med  bay I will check her over."
"He's dead."
"Here too, he is the computer."
"Oh. Alright be right back."
Ray lay Destiny on the bed and looked as the monitors beeped.
"I'll monitor her, when she wakes I will let you know."
"Thank you." Ray kissed Destiny's forehead and headed back to the bridge to find out what they were going to do.
Destiny opened her eyes and jumped when she heard a noise.
"I see you are well."
"What the hell?"
"Sorry, I am Leonard Snart the AI for the Waverider."
"Really? Ours was named Gideon."
"Well I don't this is my name. Are you feeling better, Raymond brought you in and you were unconscious."
"Yeah I lost control."
"Control?"
"Yeah I have telekinesis. And when it is out of control I destroy things."
"Well if you would please not do that on the ship that would be wonderful."
"I will try."
"That's all I can ask. Raymond returned to the ship about twenty minutes ago."
"Thank you."
Destiny made sure she was steady and then headed back to the bridge, she came around the corner to see several people standing around, she saw Ray standing over a machine he was working on.
"Hey Ray look who's awake."
"Hi Des, sorry about earlier."
"Its ok I understand. What are you working on?"
"A paragon detector."
"A what?"
"Something we pray works."
"Ok." Destiny stepped to the one side and turned.
"Holy hell."
"Sorry Destiny one of us should told you about Clark."
"As in Kent?"
"Yep."
"Ray did you know he looks like you?"
"Yes."
"Then why not warn your girlfriend, you know the one with unstable powers."
"Sorry wasnt thinking about it." Ray answered never really looking up. Destiny turned and smiled.
"Well then I'm Destiny Queen."
"Clark Kent, nice to meet you. You said unstable powers?"
"When I become upset they go into overdrive. I do ok keeping them under control. But I am still relearning them. And now with my dads death I lost control. Ray stopped me."
"Oh, so you are ok now?"
"Yes, and I promise to remain that way."
Destiny looked from Clark to Ray.
"I do have one question."
"What's that?"
"Who's he?"
"Oh you noticed me."
"Hard to miss, got a name?"
"Lex Luthor."
"I have never heard of you but its probably a good thing, you look like someone I would destroy." She said to him.
"That's an interesting look. Does he know about it?"
"About what?" Clark asked turning as Ray did. Destiny's eyes were red, everyone turned and looked at her, as the other Clark also looked at her.
"Destiny calm down. He can't hurt anyone in there."
"Are her eyes supposed to be that color?"
"Des, you told them you had control."
"I do. Sorry. I do have a question, exactly how many Clark's do we have?"
"Two."
"So you two?"
"Yes."
"Ok this is working, I think. You might want to step back." Everyone stepped back. "Maybe a little more."
Ray looked at the screen and looked puzzled, Destiny moved over to him and looked at the screen.
"What?"
"Its just saying here. We know there are paragons here. It must not be working."
"No it is working fine." Monitor said looking at them as he speaks to Kate.
"You are the bat of the future. Kate Kane,  you are the paragon of courage."
"So we have the Paragons of Hope, Courage, Truth and Destiny. How many are we missing?"
"Three there are seven."
"Let's fine us those three then."
Destiny turned to see Barry walk in and hugged Iris. She was happy that they had been reunited. Destiny wasn't sure how much time had passed but she had finally sat down and figured they would talk to her when they were ready.
"You ok?"
"Hey Clark, you don't have to be over here it's easier for me to be out of the way." 
"Is it because of your powers?"
"Yeah. I was missing for a while. And now I have found and lost my dad all in the same moment."
"I'm sorry, but you have people that still love you."
"Yes, if you all can fix this."
"We will fix this. Just have to have hope."
"Yeah well up until 2 years ago, I didnt even have memories. I've almost died twice."
"But you are still alive."
"Yeah. Thanks." Destiny said smiling. They all stood and looked as Ray and others had returned with the final paragon. Destiny saw the woman she had first met appear suddenly as did the man they had called Nash. Destiny moved forward and raised her hands, her eyes turned red as she moved forward.
"Breathe." Clark said to her, his voice since it was exactly like Ray's calmed her. She looked as Nash moved his hand as others began disappearing, as they began to disappear Destiny looked at Clark.
"Goodluck." She said as she vanished and he did too.