Searching

Nora and Constantine  had finally made their way to hell and were searching Ray, as they searched they finally found him playing a game of giant jenga.
"Ray?"
"Raymond?"
"Oh hey guys look who I found."
"Nice to see you again."
"Come on Ray we gotta go. Destiny is in trouble."
"Ray is that the girl you were talking to me about."
"Yes, I have to go."
"Save her."
Ray nodded and followed his friends from the room.
"What's wrong with Destiny?"
"Neron has her, and we have no idea where."
"No idea at all?"
"Last we saw of her was a press conference he held about a new app he had created. We haven't seen or heard from her sense."
"Let's get me back there."
Destiny leaned her head back against the wall. It had been almost twenty-four hours since Neron had left her alone, her arms ached her head pounded, she lowered her head thinking she could get the pounding to stop, she raised her head when she heard the door open.
"I see you are quiet."
Destiny growled at him, he smiled at her.
"Dont worry my dear once we finish and bring hell to earth you will have plenty to do as other demons will want to play with you and those strong powers." Neron said to her, he smiled again and turned and left her alone. Destiny looked up and as she heard the door lock. She sighed and closed her eyes nothing else she could do, her body ached and needed to see her Ray or at this point anyone.
The others had gathered at an amusement park they had created to capture Neron, they wanted to capture him to seperate him from Ray and, Neron arrived as did his love, a portal to hell opened and she was thrown into it. Neron turned and attacked the others finally stabbing who he thought was Constantine, only to find out it was Nate, one of the two people he was not to kill. Constantine was able to banish Neron to hell and put Ray back into his own body. But now Nate was dead Zari came running dropping down next to his body. But it was the people that were gathered in the room that helped bring him back to life.
"We need to find Destiny."
Everyone looked at Gary.
"Last I saw her Neron had her at the Time Bureur."
"Then Ray, Ava and Sara will go there the rest of us and yes you too Gary go to the Waverider."
"Alright let's do this."
Everyone split up and headed different directions. Ray stood next to Sara.
"Where the hell would we look?"
"Check rooms that are locked, we have a few rooms that are used for fugitives that don't have windows. We could check there." Ava suggested.
"Let's split up and start looking." Ray said heading down one of the hallways, he touched doors that were closed and opened them and came to a locked door, he felt in his pocket for a key he had found earlier, he put it in the door and turned it finding it unlocked the door and pushed the door open. Destiny raised her head,  she had no energy to do anything but could sense he had changed. He quickly moved to her side and reached up and pulled the gag free.
"Destiny. My love?" He said touching her face, his voice laced with concern.
"Ray, is it you?"
"Yes , Des its me." He said trying to get her arms free and then her legs and caught her before she fell. He held her as she lay her head on his shoulder as he stepped from the room, Sara saw him and came running.
"Is she alright?"
"She was chained to the wall."
"Let's get her back to the Waverider." Sara said to him, he nodded and looked to see Ava moving to them.
"We are taking her back to the ship."
Ava nodded and opened a doorway between the Time Bureau and the Waverider. They walked through and Constantine took Destiny from Ray and they all headed to the med bay.
"Is there anything wrong with her Gideon?"
"Dehydration, and I am unsure what has been done to her she has bruising. She needs some rest, I will administer fluids and see how she responds."
"Thank you Gideon."
"You're welcome and welcome back Dr. Palmer."
Constantine felt what had happened to Destiny was partly his fault because she came looking for Ray and finding them fighting and finding her Ray gone made her lose control.
"She won't blame you, let her rest." Sara said to him.
"No but I will."
"Let her rest come on." Sara said leading him away from the bed Destiny lay on. Ray moved closer and sat down, he took her hand in his and kissed it.
"I am so sorry, I had no choice I never expected he would do this."
"I know." Destiny responded from the bed. Ray raised his head and looked at her.
"Hey beautiful, you need get some rest."
"I know, but I needed to see your brown eyes and know it's really you."
"I'm here, I promise not to leave you again."
"Is everyone alright?"
"Yeah, he's gone."
"How's John?"
"Him not so good he blames himself for what happened to you."
"He didn't do anything wrong."
"I know. Hey get some sleep."
"Not here."
"Gideon?"
"Yes she can be moved. I can monitor her from your quarters."
"Thank you." Ray said,  he picked up Destiny and she lay her head on his shoulder as headed down the hall.
"Hey kid."
"Mick?"
"How are you feeling?"
"Tired."
"So where are you taking her haircut?"
"Gideon said she can monitor her from my quarters so we are going there."
"Alright. Get some rest kid."
"I will."
Ray looked at Mick and then headed down the hall with Destiny, entering their quarters he lay her on the bed. He looked into her very tired sparkling deep blue eyes.
"Get some rest." He said laying next to her, she lay her head on his chest as he ran his fingers through her hair. Ray could feel her body relax as she finally went to sleep. He knew she would be fine but it didnt mean he didn't worry. And what would she do when she came face to face with Gary again.