A Day in London

Katrina's Point of View

London, United Kingdom

Home Sweet Home. Yes, after years I get to see my first settled home in London. I had completed my shooting for Bharat and I had two weeks to resume my shooting on Sooryavanshi, so I decided to go to London and spend some time with my mom and sisters, away from all the chaos.

Actually I had two reasons, a) Was of course some alone time with my family and b) Vicky was shooting for Sardar Udham Singh and since it's London, we had no fear of media and papparazi. I could meet him. Yay. My heart was beating fast just by the thought of meeting him. 

My phone ringed, I picked up to see it was Vicky. My heart fluttered seeing his name. Ugh what is this man doing to me. What is he up to. He does strange things to me. 

Vee😍

Vicky | Katrina

Hello, my Kay Beauty!

Hellllooo my Star!

Had a safe flight?

Oh yes! I am so happy to be back here!

You must be tired because of long journey. Take proper rest, Kay.

I will.

That's like my good girl.

Okay see ya, go to go. Time for shooting.

Okay I will, text after some time, I want you to meet my family.

Byee

He hung up before replying because I know he got nervous at the mention of him meeting my family. I chuckled at his antics. After having breakfast, I hit on my bed to get my beauty sleep. 

Vicky's Point of View

"And cut! It's a wrap!" Shoojit Sir declared as we shot the last scene for today and as soon as he said those five words I became stressed, nervous Vicky Kaushal from strong, fearless Sardar Udham Singh. 

"Congratulations Vicky! It was a perfect shot!" Shoojit Sir came to me.

"Thank you, Sir!" I was more than happy that my director was satisfied by my work. After the pack up I headed towards my vanity van and calling Kay on my way but she was not picking up. I kept my phone inside my pocket and as I opened the the door of my vanity van, I was surprised to see my Kay Beauty waiting for me. 

I smiled my brightest and took two big steps to take her into my bone crushing hug.

"Oh, Vee, I can't breathe!" Kay mumbled on my shoulder.

"Oh sorry, sorry!" I loosened my grip and still hugged her like a normal human being. She giggled and my heart tickled at her laugh.

"You feel home!" Kay said and pecked my cheek and  I kissed her forehead in return.

After a one hour long chat, We decided to move outside this vanity van. I quickly changed my clothes and we decided to have a long drive with Katrina driving the car, oh what a beautiful sight.