The Holi Party

Vicky's Point of View

5th March 2020

Didn't I mention earlier that Bollywood parties were only our way to meet each other. I did right. Three Months. Three months and we have not seen each other. To be honest, distance sucks when you can't see the one you love for months, you can't hold the person you love.

Maybe I am sulking a lot these days. There were series of award functions, which I had to host and I managed to get glimpses of m insanely beautiful girlfriend, but unfortunately I could neither hug her or touch her. It was pubic event, there were journalists, cameras which both of us dreaded. Media can really stoop too low these days.

My phone pinged. A Whatsapp message from Kay😍

I tapped in excitement to chat with her. She had sent me a good morning text with her selfie, it seemed I like she had just woken up. How I wish I was there to cuddle her. Gosh she looked beautiful anyways.

Vicky | Katrina

  Good Morning, Veeee!

I miss you Kay!

I miss you too!!!!

Can't we meet!!?

We will soon, I promise!

I trust you!

She then left because she was shooting for an ad and she also had to go gym so she had to rush.

"Star is missing his Kay Beauty?" Sunny decided to tease me.

"Sun, can't you just let me be?!" I sighed

"Arre yaar, bhalai ka toh zamaana hi nahi raha! I got you something! It's okay if you don't want, I will return it back!" He said and was going to leave.

"Hey, sorry sorry! I was just..."

"...just missing Kay Beauty" He completed

"Yeah!" I answer without realising what he said but when it registered I glared at him to which he laughed.

"Ugh! You are trash!" I said to which he laughed harder and I decided to leave my room.

"Hey hey! My cranky baby! Here take it! Now you breathe and take in silence, I am going for my shoot!" He said and handed me an envelope.

"Bye, All the best!" I said and he smiled and left. I looked at envelope confusingly.

I opened the envelope to realise it was an invitation card. Yes, Invitation Card for an early Holi Party from Isha Ambani Piramal. I danced in my room singing happily.