Birthday Preparations

Vicky's Point of View 
09th July, 2020

I was extremely excited for my Kay Beauty's birthday. It was a week after. Unfortunately we couldn't do anything grand due to the pandemic, I was thinking about how to celebrate her birthday. I could definitely meet her because few movements were allowed in the lockdown. So, to celebrate her birthday I had to go to her home. I found myself scrolling the internet looking for what would make her feel super special in lockdown.

I decided to drop in her house at 12 a.m. and stay with her the whole day. I knew she craved for surprises even though she always said that she doesn't want any of them. She always told me that just a day alone and her bed would made her birthday happy. Kay beauty, you will always remember this year's birthday. Your first birthday with me.

After hours of surfing net and noting down ideas few I had created and few were from the net. I needed a trustworthy person who could keep my secret to themselves and never share to her. Sunny? No. He was totally out of the list. He would go first and tell her. Bhabhi ka chamcha.

Isabel. She was rightfully perfect choice. She could also help me with all the arrangements. I immediately called her.

Isa

Vicky | Isa

Hey Veeeee!

Hii Issy!

What happened? How come you got time for me?

Hey, I can always take out time for you. 

Hey, haha, I am kidding. Tell me what's up?

I wanted to discuss something with you.

About Katty's birthday?

Yes. How did you know?

Its obvious Vee, you wouldn't ask me how my shooting went in the times of pandemic.

Lol. Smart girl! 

So?

So. I was planning to come over and you help me plan.

Wow. You haven't planned anything?

I have a brief idea, just want to plan to how to execute it, I will there on 15th at 11:45 p.m. Make sure she sleeps before.

Oh wow that's great. Oh don't worry about her, she sleeps around 11:00. See ya on 15th then.

See you soon! Bye.

Major part of my duty was done to keep Kay away and that would be done. I had a chat with my parents. They were so happy about my decision and they said they would also do anything for Kay's first birthday with us. Sunny being Sunny never stopped teasing me until Ma scold him to my relief.   

I made a full proof plan of the day of 16th and clicked the picture and sent it to Issy to ask her if she wanted to add anything but to my surprise she denied and said that cooking part would be hers. 

Damn I have never been excited for my own birthday, what have you done to me superstar.

After loads of planning and plotting, arranging stuffs for three days I gave rest to my mind to function properly on the 15th and 16th of July.