Babying Miss.Kaif

9th August, 2020.

Vicky's Point of View

I was on a video call with Aditya, discussing on what and how we would restart the schedules of Ashwatthama. We decided on to call Katrina also into the video call. After trying more than twenty five times and her not picking up, Adi said that we would continue it next week. We end the call and I still try to call her. After failing another twenty five times I decided to call Isa because it was now freaking me out.

I stepped out on my balcony taking deep breathes to calm my senses before calling Isa. First time I called she also did not pick up the call, scaring the daylights out of me. This angel finally picked up my phone on the second call, sixth ring.

Don't judge,I was literally counting every ring!

Isa

Isa | Vicky

Hey Issy?

Hey, Vicky, What's up?

What's up with both of you, Kay isn't picking up my phone, you were also not!

Just a second, VK! *she said and I heard some shuffling before she spoke again*

Yes, Vicky!

All I was asking is everything okay? Why aren't you guys picking up my phone?

Actually Vicky, Katy has fallen sick. She has fever and a sore throat, before you assume anything else its not, covid, we just had it checked. She has caught cold & flu because of weather conditions. She always falls sick in the monsoons.

Oh god! How much is the temperature? Is she okay now?

She's sleeping right now, probably that's why she isn't picking up the phone!

How can she be like this and not take care of her health in the times like these!?

She went cycling yesterday when the rain had stopped but she came back home getting wet after it started pouring again!

What was the need for her to go for cycling that too in rainy season! *Frustated, I threw my cap on the floor*

She hasn't even taken her meds her yet.

What why is she becoming this careless?

I am so tensed right now! Here Katy's sick I can't leave her alone because then she will not take care of her medicines, and also today was my first day at shoot for Lakmé products shoot, It was supposed to be happened today only because the hall we are supposed to in, is only available for today and also they had a complete lockdown these 4 months. I have to go today.

Oh! Acha Issy, Would you mind if come there, like to baby-sit Kay?

Of course not Vicky! Is it fine by you?

Yes, I am all free today, I finished all my meetings and I know Kay won't be able to deny taking medicines from me like she does to you.