Meeting The Turquotte-Kaifs

*Continued*
Katrina's Point of View

After our visit to my most favourite place I informed him that we were going to home to meet my family. I saw a change in his demeanour. I burst into a laughter at his look.

"Just like you said the last I met Sham Uncle and Veena Aunty, My family won't eat you up!"  I laughed at him.

"Issy is amazing, she is like my sister, you also have a brother right?" He asked me out of nervousness. Nervousness was quite visible in his demeanour.

"Omg, Yes I have a brother and let me tell you he's super possessive of me!" I said just to make a fun out of him.

"So, then why he did not kill Ranbir!"  He said out of nowhere. Where did he come in between?

"Excuse me!" I was surprised but he looked really cute being hyper.

"Look at you!"  I said and continued laughing adding more to his misery.

"Yeah yeah, make fun of me!"  He said like a baby.

"Aww, don't worry, everything will be okay! You know why, because you are the best human in this face of the world. Trust me, They only watch bollywood and they really like your work!" I said pecking my cheek. I felt him relaxing under my touch.

"Let's go!" I said and him sit on the passenger seat. As he settled I quickly called my mommy to inform her that I was bringing Vicky with me and we were just thirty minutes away. My Mommy is really something she told me to inform her whenever we were coming and I am damn sure she is going to play a prank on him. I am really sorry Vee, poor him. I settled down and drove off to my my home.

Vicky's Point of View

My heartbeats were pacing on higher rate. I did not know what to do. I asked Kay to wait at the florist on the way. I got a bouquet of white and pink lilies for Miss. Turquotte. She smiled at me as I placed the bouquet on the backseat.

We reached home within no time. I stepped out and took out the bouquet from the backseat. She came and held hand and her eyes silently conveyed 'everything will be all right' but also there was mischief in eyes which I failed to understand what it meant.

We reached near her door and I rang the doorbell. There was Isabelle on the door. She smiled brightly at me and side-hugged me. We met twice in Mumbai, but we really got along and we used to love trouble Katrina together.

"Hello, Vick! Welcome home! How have you been?" She asked me with her warm smile.

"I am very well and a little nervous!" I giggled nervously. She shrugged and made a way for me to enter.

"Even I am here, Issy!" Katrina complained.

"It's your home only na, come in!" Isa said to her and pulled me with her. 

"Whatever!" Kay said and followed us.

"Mom, Natsy, Sonia, Mike, Christy, Stephanie, Melly, Look who is here!" Isa called everyone and Kay wrapped her arm around mine.

My heartbeat ran faster as each member cam and greeted me. Christine, Natascha, Sonia, Melissa and Stephanie were really very warm but auntie Sussane and Michael kept giving me looks which burnt me from inside and they gave me a very cold welcome. My hands got sweaty in the cold weather. I still managed to pull on my smile. I gave the lily bouquet to Isa